Tobi Custom Kitchen & Fine Cabinetry

Nidhi in Toronto
Nidhi in Toronto
0 reviews Speers, SK

Kitchen Remodel

After meeting with various kitchen redesign contractors, we went ahead with Tobi and his team. Haresh presented us with not only the most cost efficient option but also was very knowledgeable and willing to work with us as per our timelines. He visited our home and revised the design many a times until we were satisfied. He has been honest, straightforward and kept his time commitment for the entire renovation. His team is exceptional in regards to skill and professionalism. I would highly recommend to go ahead with Haresh for kitchen remodeling related work.

Thank you Nidhi and Nitin. It was nice working with you.

KITCHEN REMODEL

Harish was very professional and very understanding from our first meeting . I got everything I wanted and even more . I just wanted a remodel but I actually got my dream kitchen. The installers were very professional and very hard working . I was promised a kitchen in 3 weeks and they delivered that promise . I recommend Tobi to everyone thinking of getting a new kitchen !!!!

Thank you for appreciation. It was great to work with you.

mayasa472
mayasa472

Kitchen remodeling and renovation

Tobi Kitchen team was professional, addressed all my comments and concerns and delivered a great quality kitchen . I’m pleased with the owner of the company/ Harish, as he is very experienced and provided great advices during the design process.

Thank you Maya.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

kitchen remodel

We were referred to Tobi Kitchen by a contractor we know . Harish was very professional from his first visit to the house to the end . I am so happy with my kitchen . Any changes I had were all dealt with . The owner was always available when needed . The installers were extremely professional . Honestly to day this is the best vendor I have worked with . I am so happy with my dream kitchen . We actually got more than what we expected. Thank you Tobi kitchen .

Thank you Mr. Paul. We always strive for our customer satisfaction.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Full kitchen and bathroom renovation

Working with Haresh from Tobi kitchen was wonderful. He took into account every idea and concerns I had and worked extensively with me. Great product, price and service. Would recommend to others looking for kitchen/bath renovations.

Thank you for appreciation and nice working with you.

Prasath in
Prasath in

Beautiful kitchen and even better service!

Harish and team designed, built, and installed a beautiful custom kitchen for my fiance and I. The entire process was seamless and the team was very professional, highly recommend to anyone looking for custom kitchen or cabinetry work. With an emphasize on quality and very competitive pricing, we’re happy with our decision to go with Tobi’s kitchen over all the numerous vendors we’ve met.

Thank you Prasath for appreciation. It was nice working with you guys.

Custom builtin

Tobi kitchens did a fantastic job creating our custom builtins for our Toronto condo. I am happy to recommend them to all of my clients who are looking to have any custom cabinetry made. Thank you Tobi!

Thank you for appreciating our work.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

complete kitchen and washrooms renovation

Tobi kitchen finished our complete kitchen renovation and two washrooms. It has been more than 5 years and we had no complaint so far. We were so happy with the quality of the material, workmanship and finishing like painting. My place still looks brand new today. WE always recommend Annie, Tobi for any work for my friends. We even recommended TOBI to my daughter to do her home renovation. She has already completed the upstairs with two washroom and will be doing the kitchen next.

Thank you for appreciation. We always strive for customer satisfaction.

Moh in Mississauga
Moh in Mississauga

Kitchen

One of the worst kitchen company. Annie is very unprofessional. The kitchen canopy is damage by their emplyee is not fixed. Paint starting chipping. Majority of these reviews are their family. I will not recommend anyone to Tobi kitchen.

Sorry to hear about your paint problem. If you can send your problem via email we can still try to resolve. tobifine01@gmail.com- Haresh Dasadia

More about Tobi Custom Kitchen & Fine Cabinetry

WE ARE SPECIALIZED IN DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND INSTALLATION OF CUSTOM KITCHEN, VANITY AND CLOSET.