Yeomanry Construction

Matt in Vancouver
Matt in Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Gable Repair & Fascia Replacement

Thanks to Victor and his son for replacing my Gable and Fascia! Was a bit of a complex job (more than Victor anticipated) but they were true to their word and did a great job on the siding and fascia replacement. They went the extra mile in making sure the job turned out well and on cost. Thanks for your help with this!

Awesome Matt. Thank you ever so much.

Kieran
Kieran

Fence repair and extension

Excellent work, careful attention to detail, clean-up well done. Altogether an outstanding experience of highly professional work.

Thank you Sir, for your kind words.

Jim Carlyle
Jim Carlyle
1 review Vancouver, BC

Water damage remediation - ducting, drywall, painting, flooring

Yeomanry construction came to my rescue!

Victor and his team are very knowledgable in all aspects of construction and reconstruction. They were prompt , very courteous, professional and thorough. The team took charge and completed a very difficult job in no time. They were very careful and prevented any further damage or dirt
transfer to the rest of the house!
I’ll use them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them!

Thanks for the kind words

Randy J (North Vancouver)
Randy J (North Vancouver)
1 review Vancouver, BC

Basement, renovation and path/Fencing to basement

Yeomanry team designed a new reconfigured flow in our house to enable a basement entrance that was seperate form the main floor. Their thinking was very innovative. Work, was top notch; floors, ceiling with soundproofing, developing kitchette made the area look impecable. Perhaps most impressive was their finishing touches that provdied the wow factor. Everyone that has seen the renovations have been very impressed. Finally the installation of our fence and pathway was another highlight with a really nice design. Photo's are shown

Thank you Randy.

Doug in Gatineau
Doug in Gatineau
0 reviews Montreal,

Home Renovation

I live in Montreal. I inherited a Vancouver property that had been rented for a number of years. I did not wish to move and just wanted to sell the place. There was much work to be done to make it ready for sale. Yeomanry did a fantastic job fixing it up.

Photos on profile.

Thanks for the positive review. One small problem though. There is a zero missing in the budget. $24,000 that is. Thanks again. Cheers.

George S-K
George S-K
0 reviews Langley, BC

kitchen, basement, deck, bedrooms

Employed Yeomanry Construction to renovate our home, inside and outside. My wife and my elderly mother were alone at home. I was a 1000-miles away during the entire time. I received daily and weekly reports depending on activities. They included explanations, pictures and at times videos. I was completely up to date. After a couple of weeks, whatever doubts I may have had evaporated.

The details applied were far above expectations. Workmanship excellent. Budgets excellent. Decks, topside (roof) and rear of the home completely rebuilt. Building envelope problems resolved once and forever. For instance, the ground is sloped from the front to the back of the house. One bottom corner wood frame was damaged because the concrete ended a foot below the soil surface. The solution was innovative and permanently resolved. The fact of the matter is, they noticed the defect on the first day and solved it for less than $100.00. by adding concrete and extending it beyond the corner. The list goes on. New bathroom downstairs. New electric subpanel, etc etc. Every detail, photographed, when necessary sketched, videod, and explained why? There was absolutely no vacuum from a 1000 miles out.

My family and I are pleased, absolutely. Recommend Yeomanry with complete convictions. They are the kind of service provider we all seek and logn for. No questions about. Yeomanry are the one for us as and when needed. The one and only choice.

Thank you George. Cheers.

More about Yeomanry Construction

GREETINGS: I am Victor. My son is Alexander. My younger son is Trent. We three are the storefront. There's more of us. YEOMANRY is a vision. A journey of learning and development. Not in a typical caproate manner. It is about mastering a large bandwidth of skills. Highlight, the focus ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Vancouver?