JR Security Solutions

barnie454
barnie454
0 reviews Elora, ON

Shop Security Camera solution

Simply stunning! From inquiry to installation, very professionally done. I got exactly what I needed. Courteous staff, clean workmanship, no sales pressure to go for more.....just perfect.

Thank you for your review Barnie, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

jody.page
jody.page

Camera Installation

Company was very professional, prompt and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend. I will be definitely using them again to add on to my system.

Thank you for your business Jody, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

dustinchampagne
dustinchampagne
0 reviews Fergus, ON

Security - Installation

Quick to respond, A+ customer service, friendly, honest and great quality workmanship and products. I trust and would highly recommend JR Security Solutions to all my family and friends. Josh and his team were fantastic!!

Thank you for your review Dustin, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Fergus, ON

Camera installation

I needed a few cameras set up at one of my properties and Josh came and hooked everything up within a day! Would highly recommend his services!

Thank you for your review, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

abraham.uddin01
abraham.uddin01
0 reviews Fergus, ON

Security solutions with professional knowledge and skill

I approached JR Security for a household security camera package. I really did not know what I was looking for or what products were available. Josh offered some options and applied zero pressure for me to choose the most expensive package. He worked with my budget and made suggestions as we went along. He was very knowledgeable and made himself available for any questions. The job was completed in a professional and timely manner. I highly recommend JR Security for any security monitoring needs.

Thank you for your review Abraham, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Fergus, ON

Camera install

Working with jr security is a breeze. He is able to help with many factors when choosing product weather it be budget or quality, very clean work and very friendly.

More about JR Security Solutions

We offer a wide variety of security products and installations to suit your needs when it comes to protecting your home and business.
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Guelph?