Doors and Homes

Formerly The Cleaners Toronto
Garage Doors & Hardware

Reviews for Doors and Homes

Quality of service

I am really satisfied with their service, they were very fast and friendly , the price was fair and the quality was excellent . Overall it was a good experience and I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. It's greatly appreciated.

0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Fantastic price and job

Doors and Homes Canada provided a accurate and fair price. They came down to Niagara and were the quickest responding company. Installation day was such a positive experience, the team were professional and courteous and perfectionists. I highly recommend them for all your needs. I would act as a refund for them any time.

Thank you very much.

Lux service
Lux service

Garage door repair

I found this company on Google.
I couldn't open the garage door, the Spring and the cables were damaged and needed to be replaced.
The guy was on time and they were reasonably priced and professional.
Got my spring and cables replaced.
Thank you for your help.

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you kindly.

Private User reviews Moncton, NB

Garage door repair

Had an excellent first time experience. The technicians were prompt, careful and professional. Delivered great quality work for the price. Would use their services again, thank you!

Thank you very much for the feedback. It means a lot to the team.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Whole house cleaning including carpet shampooing before leasing

I asked for the cleaning service from the Toronto Cleaners to clean a 3 storeys townhome in Markham before the tenants moved in. They did a very professional job. Appliances were clean and shiny. Carpets were dirty before and it was clean after the shampooing. The tenants were satisfied with the cleaner unit. I'll consider hiring for their service again in the near future.

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to serving you again.

great service

friend of mine recommended on them
so I tried their service and I'm very satisfied
I came back to nice and clean house

THNAK YOU FO GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TOO !!!!

Thanks for the good feedback.

jmal in Moncton
jmal in Moncton

House cleaning service

I’ve been looking for a consistent and professional cleaning service for a while and the cleaners Toronto is by far the best in both categories. Would highly recommend

Thank you very much! We appreciate it.

STAV from Toronto
STAV from Toronto

Whole house carpet cleaning

Originally I had the cleaners recommended to me by my realtor to do carpet cleaning before putting the house for sale. My house is all carpets. Except the kitchen and bathrooms carpet everywhere.

I was extremely pleased with the service has the stains that have been on the carpet for a while are gone. Originally thought I might have to change it and was hoping not to get into that as money is tight with covid 19.

If your looking for a good company you found it. Just hope they have time to squeeze you in.

Steve

Reviews like that really make our day, thank you.

yungkroshka in Moncton
yungkroshka in Moncton
1 review Moncton, NB

Professional, thorough, detail-oriented

Overall great experience. Everything was done efficiently and thoroughly within a timely manner, and all protocols were followed. Thank you for service, will definitely be a returning customer.

That's always great to hear, thank you!

Great cleaning

Had a great experience with this cleaning team, I had no complaints and the job was neatly done.

Thanks for the review! We're happy when you're happy.

More about Doors and Homes

Now serving Toronto, York Region, and the Greater Toronto Area: Doors and Homes Canada specializes in the repair or installation of garage doors of all types. Whether you need a damaged door repaired, a rusty torsion spring replaced, or a brand new door, we do it all, so give us a call.