Speedy Home Services Inc

skandanar
skandanar
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Water Heater Install

Installed a brand new on demand water heater, they were quick and I've no issues with the device.

Thanks for the 10 star review Skan. We appreciate the feedback. We are sure that you'll enjoy your new tankless water heater!

orang1
orang1
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Water heater, humidifier

Great customer service (Ali) that was straight forward and not looking to gouge you with extras. He even recommended an alternative so I save money and they get less sale.

Installers were very tidy and cleaned up after themselves. They set everything up and did a Great job!!!

Thank you for the detailed review Orang. We are proud to say that Ali - one of our home comfort specialists - always takes his time with customers, giving them invaluable, professional and honest advice. And as for our installers - I think their work speaks for itself!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tankless water heater installation

It’s very fast and reliable on the schedule for the installation and flexible with the payment too

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Quote requet
Quote requet
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Less than 24 hrs turnaround - in a snowstorm too!

Furnace died on coldest day of year. In a big snowstorm, less than 24 hrs after first contact, we have a new one installed. Ali & Sohrab were amazing in making this happen! Thank you!

Hi Kathy,

I'm impressed but not surprised - SpeedyHome never fails to satisfy their customers! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to keep you warm. Will be using this example as a benchmark for customer service. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Convertible heater- RU160iN

Work site is at my place

Maria Gemma Fuentes
27 Hayden Court, Brampton
L6S 1Y3
The crews Anthony & another guy were so nice & they did well...

Hi Gemma,

Thank-you for the kind words. Our experienced technicians pride themselves on getting the job done right and on time. I will make sure to pass on the message Geoff and Anthony. Stay warm!

charlton_chow
charlton_chow
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Thankless water heater and attic insulation

I had a water tank leak from the bottom and thanks to Mark from Speedy Home, I got all of it sorted out in a matter of just three days. He informed me of the provincial rebate and provided great services and communications throughout on my attic insulation and tankless water heater installation.
Everything exceeded the requirements for the rebate and it was a job well done. The techs are also friendly and accommodating.

I will recommend Speedy and Mark to anybody who needs their service!

Thankyou for the kind words Charlton. Mark always goes above and beyond to take care of the customer. Stay warm!

robertlobo1
robertlobo1
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace Replacement

My 10 year furnace was shut down and taged by enercare service technician in middle of winter and tried to sell new furnace with high price. So I called Ali who had replaced a furnace at one of my rental properties in October 2017. He answered my call and was over the next morning give his recommendation and Quote , as the unit was out of warranty on the major part which is not coved under protection plan, I decided to replace the entire unit Furnace/ Air condition . We agreed on a price and within a few hours his technicians were over working on the project. The Furnace installation was completed by 6pm. For Air-condition the job will be completed spring, Clean and professional job, completed in time for Christmas. I am happy to know and promote Ali and his professional manners and I definitely recommend him to anyone who needs help with their HVAC system!

Thank you for the kind words Robert. We look forward to taking care of any of your HVAC needs in the future!

Jalal in Corner Brook
Jalal in Corner Brook
0 reviews Moncton, NB

Great service

Recently, I bought a Goodman heat pump GSZC16241, I was pleased with the service, delivery on time, Ali was taking my call alls the time, he is a kind person. No complaint.
Thanks
Jalal

Hi Jalal!

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Speedy Home. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. Also, thanks for mentioning Ali. You’re right, Ali is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Noor M
Noor M
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replace AC

Received very prompt response and reasonable quote with no hidden costs when old AC broke down in the heat wave. Installer was very efficient and cleaned up after installation done. Received warranty information right away..would highly recommend to family and friends.

Thank you so much for your kind words Noor, We really work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear that we hit the mark for you. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Xtreme driveway sealing & Asphalt paving
Xtreme driveway sealing & Asphalt paving
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Job!

The technicians at Speedy Home have a wealth of knowledge. Itay was able to spot a leak in my a-coil and saved us from having to replace our 9 year old air conditioner. We had 3 other companies come over to diagnose the issue, and all three of them were quick to recommend replacement. I can tell you from experience that SpeedyHome is the real deal. Customer service was phenomenal, the technician Itay was professional and courteous of our home, and the service call (including fixing the problem) only costed us $140. Keep up the amazing work Itay and SpeedyHome!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of Speedy Home Services! We are thrilled that you had a great experience with our team. Have a great day and thanks again.

More about Speedy Home Services Inc

Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Ventilation Experts

Speedy Home Services Inc. (“SpeedyHome”) is headquartered in Toronto,
Ontario, Canada. Proudly Canadian, we serve hundreds of customers every day across
all of Southern Ontario. Our goal is simple; to constantly improve home comfort while
reducing our environmental footprint.

Since its inception, SpeedyHome has worked closely with several organizations
to reduce carbon emissions and ultimately work towards global sustainability; taking
advantage of opportunities to improve energy efficiency beyond individual buildings and
houses, encompassing whole communities.

Our belief is that we must take holistic approach towards energy efficiency and
that our commitment towards the advancement of renewable technologies is an
essential part of global sustainability. From implementing energy efficient upgrades in
your home, to community events that encourage walking, cycling and use of public
transit – SpeedyHome is committed to your comfort, and to your planet.

Equally as important, our intent goes beyond increased energy efficiency and
reduced carbon emissions to include a better quality of life for citizens through improved
air and water quality, local economic stimulation, and reduced exposure to fluctuations
in energy prices – building up communities to serve our needs for today and years into
our future.

As a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air
conditioners and other HVAC-related products, SpeedyHome keeps thousands of
customers comfortable every day. It’s what we do, and it’s what we are good at.