12908 78 Street Northwest Edmonton AB T5C 1G5

nostashewski
nostashewski
0 reviews Bonnyville, AB

Roofing Project

These guys got our very old roof off and an awesome new roof (shingles) on in a professional manner - I would recommend them to anyone for this kind of project. Cleaned up the site every day - watched for (and caught) poorly manufactured shingles and made sure the roof lines are all consistent. Did a great job on repairing roof sheeting that was rotten, and even did some new plumbing over of roof vents that was needed. Very happy with the end product!

Thank you for the great feedback and glad we were able to be a part of your project!

Brian & Dixie Gesshe
Brian & Dixie Gesshe
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great Roofing Experience!

Itz Roofing was great to deal with. Kyle & Eric were professional, knowledgeable, prompt in their communication, & fair in their pricing. I only needed my garage roof redone. They confirmed that my house shingles still had a few years of service left in them. I'll definitely contact them when it comes time to redo my home's roof. A positive experience, & highly recommended!

Hi Brian & Dixie thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to keeping in touch!

donnidark
donnidark

garage roof replacement

the job was done quickly, efficiently with good workmanship. As well clean up was very good.

Thank you for the review! Happy to be able to help you with you roof!

John M. in Edmonton
John M. in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage and Shed Shingles

Very pleased with the workmanship and the professionalism of Itz Roofing! I would highly recommend them!

Thank you John it was a pleasure working with you on your roofing project!

curtismayer
curtismayer
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Re doing the roof on my house

Kyle and Brent were excellent to deal with and the quality of work was top notch.

Appreciate the feedback Curtis thank you for your business and the review!

kevinrumi
kevinrumi

ITZ Roofing: Excellent, Organised, Great Work and Reasonable Quotes

My wife and I had a great experience with ITZ; they are professional, courteous, kind, well organised and do great work at what we felt was a reasonable cost.

They also did their best to complete the job amidst weather and scheduling challenges.

Our yard and property was very clean afterwards and one of the team members came to our house to do a walk around to make sure they did a good job.

They also gave us access to a website where we can view all of the photos from the project.

They made it very easy to pay them after the job was done.

We are very happy with our new roof.

Thank you for the amazing review and glad you are happy with your roof!

tandmk
tandmk

New shingles

ITZ Roofing:
- was quick with doing a detailed estimate/quote
- listened to my requests and answered my questions
- completed the work in one day at the quoted price
- provided detailed before and after photos
- workers were on time, respectful, and did thorough clean up
I am very satisfied with Itz Roofing and love my new roof!

So glad we were able to help and thank you for choosing us to help us with your roofing project!
- Itz Roofing Ltd

Brent from Itz Roofing is very helpful from beginning to the end of the project. He answered all my questions and provided a competitive quote in a timely manner.

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to have been able to help you out with your roof!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Shingles Replaced

Our roof looks lovely, but there were some bumps along the way. First, we were told the workers would be their employees but the crew we had were subcontractors. It was obvious they were there to work as quickly as possible and to heck with laying tarps or doing anything to protect our property, even though we were promised everything would be covered. It was only after I called that the salesman brought tarps and layed them around the house. By that time, nails and shingles had been flying off the roof for about 3 hrs. The subcontractors left a bunch of garbage on our lawn around the disposal bin, but it wasn't because the bin was too full because the company owner picked it all up when he came to retrieve the bin. There was also some damage to our lawn from the air compressor which we are still dealing with.
We ARE happy with the roof, just not the crew that did the work. They really need to ensure their subcontractors are more diligent regarding protection of homeowners property. There's more to it than cleaning up nails with a magnet.

We appreciate your review and are thankful for your feedback on your experience! We are glad to hear you are happy with your final product and have used your feedback to help improve our processes and teams! Thank you again!

cruser65
cruser65
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Vangard impact resistant shingles with silhouette ridge caps

Itz roofing had dropped a mailer at our door and from the moment I called them to the time it was finished was amazingly fast as this was a busy season for them. They were very polite and professional from all members including the work crew who did an awesome job even though the temperature outside was extremely hot. We were also very pleased with the cleanup after the work was done. We would definitely recommend this company!!

Thank you for the fantastic review and we appreciate the opportunity to work with you!

More about Itz Roofing Ltd

Itz Roofing is a family owned and operated roofing company that services Edmonton and area. Our company was established after recognizing a need for a more reliable roofing company that understands not just your roof, but the impact to the entire building longevity. With many years of construction and roofing experience, you can trust you will receive a great roof from professionals who are both knowledgeable and practiced.

We only use the highest quality roofing materials and always provide professional workmanship to ensure your roofing project completed by Itz Roofing will be done right.