Toronto Vaughan Plumbing and Drains

Toronto Vaughan Plumbing and Drains

Reviews for Toronto Vaughan Plumbing and Drains

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Good work, good service, good price

Konstantinos came promptly (a bit early actually) and promptly determined the issue and had it fixed that morning. Ie. he did not leave to get parts, and yada yada... he came prepared based on the description I gave and was able to get the job done right away without dragging out the ordeal. His work was solid, and he was very professional and respectful of our place. And the price was quite fair. I would recommend this company without hesitation if you have residential plumbing needs.

Carrie A in Etobicoke
Carrie A in Etobicoke

Outdoor faucets and shut off valves

Kosta called me back in a timely manner and was able to book me in 2 days later. He showed me how to turn off the indoor shut off valves which were not the standard ones. Then he came back and replaced my two old outdoor faucets, one of which had been leaking badly. He was very professional, got the job done quickly and called ahead to confirm when he was coming. The price was fair too. I would highly recommend him.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Leaky Toilets

Kosta was timely, friendly, and efficient, and he even came back the next day at no charge to ensure that our issue was resolved completely. Thank you for your help!

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your feedback – Kosta, Toronto Vauhgan Plumbing & Drains

Esra from Toronto
Esra from Toronto

Kitchen Drain Clog

Kosta did a great job to open our clogged kitchen pipe with a 100 feet snake in less than 2 hours. He is very professional and tells everything in plain language so that you understand and build confidence around the job he is doing. I will highly recommend his service to anyone in need of plumbing, drainage and more.

Behnaz
Behnaz

Great service

High quality work, on time, professional manner, reasonable price. Very satisfied with this service. Highly recommended.

Igor from Toronto
Igor from Toronto

Faucet replacement

Kosta came on time and did a great job at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

General plumbing

Known Costas for 2-3 years and he’s honest and professional. Many jobs done with him. Highly recommend.

Gabriel N.
Gabriel N.

Bathroom Renovation

Kosta is very responsive, reliable and a pleasant to work with.

We renovated our bathroom and he took care of all the plumbing needs. He patiently and clearly explained the work that was required and made sure we were comfortable with the cost and materials needed to complete the job.

I can confidently recommend Kosta for any of your plumbing needs, big or small.

Excellent Job !!

He is so reliable person and super quality work .I always trust on his recommendation.

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your feedback – Kosta, Toronto Vaughan Plumbing & Drains)

1 review Aurora, ON

Bathroom plumbing

We did one project for my parents’ home main bathroom and then my brother’s basement and kitchen had a plumbing issue, we used the service. Reliable and fast. we recently finished my parents’ office bathroom and now we are recommending Kosta to anyone who needs a plumber around us.

More about Toronto Vaughan Plumbing and Drains