Markham ON L3P 6Y9

Reviews for Artisan Property Maintenance

ToniV
ToniV

Yard work ( Snow Removal)

Artisan went over and above their duties and I will be using their services again! Thank you Sal for being so thorough and reliable .... i highly recommend Artisan for your maintenance needs

Thank you for the review, artisan property maintenance

Landscaping

his passed year I decided to change the landscaping on my home because it was in desperate need! A friend of mine referred Artisan Property Maintenance and I have them a shot. I am so happy with not only the work but their expertise and service. The communication between myself and the crew was outstanding. They not only did a fantastic job but they listened and understood what I truly wanted in my yard. A bonus was that they’re prices we’re amazing!!

Weekly maintenance

I hired artisan property maintenance for weekly maintenance on my property. Sal did an amazing job every week. Always showed Up and professionally. Full contract with details on what will be done on a weekly basis for my house. Thanks sal for all the work.

Thank you for the review, always a pleasure
Artisan Property Maintenance.

Lawn Care / Weekly Yard Maintenance

I hired Artisan for a weekly grass cutting / yard clean up service. It was an amazing, seamless, reliable service from start to finish. It’s hard to find trustworthy, reliable landscapers and lawn maintenance teams. Artisan DELIVERS! would 100% recommend.

More about Artisan Property Maintenance

Artisan Property Maintenance makes your property design vision a reality! With our cutting edge landscaping design techniques and modern horticultural knowledge, there is no need to look any further. Contact us for all inquires! We look forward to hearing from you!