Rama Drywall Inc.

Drywall Contractors
Hamilton ON L9C 7P8

Reviews for Rama Drywall Inc.

Elena from Richmond Hill
Elena from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Drywall

I needed to have French doors removed and drywall installed instead. David replied to my request promtly and provided an accurate estimate remotely based on my description and pictures of the rooms. He was available to start within a few days since I posted my request. He worked fast, efficiently, and professionally. No damage to any property and material, minimum noise and dust, and he cleaned after the job was done. The agreement was to install drywall as I would finish the rest myself. If I ever need drywall installation, I will definitely call David and will recommend him to anyone!

Thanks Elena.

Basement reno

David made short work of this project, what another crew said would take them a full week him and his crew accomplished in 2 days. Very happy with his work and they even cleaned up after themselves!

Thanks Ben, I do me best to make my Clients happy.

Multi plex fire code retro fit reno

Rama completed dry wall and ceiling dry wall and insulation renovation in accordance with fire code, on time and on budget.

In addition he completed painting, doors and baseboard finishing.

Highly recommend without any hesitation.

The price is confidential. The value was fair and reasonable.

Thanks Michael.

Full business built and full house Reno’s

My first project I worked on with Rama drywall was when I was building out my business 6 years back. I met David the owner and we went through the drawings and he gave me his price which was very reasonable. Along with his team, the work started. The guys were never late once, did a phenomenal job and completed the project on time! Having had such a great experience I called them when I needed to complete redo my whole house 5 years later. Again, the owner came gave me a quote and the work began! Everything is done far and beyond my expectations. David always works along side with his team making sure every detail is covered! seeing the owner of the company take such pride in his work is very rare now days! I always recommend Rama drywall to all my friends and will continue to do so! Looking forward to more projects with Rama Drywall in the future!!

Thanks Daria,
It was pleasure Completing your project.

More about Rama Drywall Inc.

About Us

At Rama Drywall Inc, We have been in the home improvement business since 2004 The job has to be done right the first time, cutting corners is never an option for us. We pride ourselves in our quality workmanship, it is all about the customer's satisfaction. We price our jobs accordingly. We will also meet your deadlines and do our absolute best to ensure the smoothest possible transition from a worksite to the finish product.
Quality and honesty is, and always will be, our number one priority! Our work is 100% guaranteed.

All Estimates Are Free!