Ivascon Construction

Melissa in Etobicoke
Melissa in Etobicoke
1 review Thornton, ON

Painting

Rene and Gisela to the rescue. My kitchen/family room/flooring renovation was starting faster than anticipated and needed all the painting completed. Within a couple days Rene was out to look at the job and returned on the weekend to get the job done. What a pleasure to have Rene and Giselas and their team in my house as they completed such an amazing paint job. Will definitely be calling them for all our future work.

It was a real pleasure to working on your beautiful home thank you for being so kind and nice with me and my crew .

Private User reviews , ON

Painting job

Rene and Gisella were amazing! They came to my rescue and painted several rooms of my new home when someone else backed out of the job. They were professional, responsive and very reasonably priced. They results were amazing and completed within the requested timeframe. Most of all, they are wonderful people. I'll be sure to call them for my next project too!

Thank you so much for choosing us! It was such a great pleasure for us to have you as a costumer! Thank you for being so kind with us!

Derek
Derek
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

New flooring in the basement and hallway

I needed my basement floors replaced. They responded quickly and made it under my budget

We are glad to know that you loved the work thank you very much for choosing IVASCON.

Shivon
Shivon
1 review , ON

Efficient and Top Notch

Rene and Gisella. I don't even know where to start. We needed our bedrooms painted asap. Rene showed up to look at the rooms, from the moment he walked in I knew I was making a good choice. He was nice and reasonable. He completed the job when he said he was going to. They came everyday ready to work and stayed most of the day to make sure they were managing their time well. He was very easy to get a hold of and communication was excellent. The job is incredible, they are neat and made sure to cover our belongings. A very professional job done. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a painter and we will definitely be using them again to complete the rest of our house in the near future. I wish I had taken before pictures. Next time for sure.

Hi Shivon, thanks for choosing Ivascon Construction! We were happy to work for you, you and your family was quite hospitable, and was a very great workspace to be in. We'd be more than happy to come back and work for you again!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom & kitchen caulking

Rene and Gisella from Ivascon were so easy to deal with from start to finish. Quick response and quote. Within a week, the job was done. Very professional and skilled. Tacked an additional task onto the job and they stayed to complete. My bathroom and kitchen are re-caulked and look new again. Will definitely have this team back for more work!

Thank you so much for choosing Ivascon Construction for your needs! We're always happy to make your problems a thing of the past. Don't hesitate to call us again for your future projects!

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Excellent Painters!!

Rene and Gisella from Ivascon Construction did an amazing job on our house and exceeded our expectations. They are really knowledgeable and I would refer them to anyone without any hesitation. I plan on hiring them again for future projects.

Thank you very much for having chosen Ivascon construction. It was a great pleasure working with you and we hope we can be of service in the future if needed. Thank you.

Paula in Toronto
Paula in Toronto

Interior Painting

From the moment Rene walked through my front door to provide us with a quote, I knew he was the man for the job. He videoed each area of the house to capture the extent of work that needed to be done. I was worried that there would be too much to fix. After he left each room, he said "don't worry, we'll make your home beautiful". AND THEY DID! Rene and his wife Gisella didn't just do a remarkable job patching and painting my house and kitchen cabinets, they found the source of the leak that saturated the front hall closet wall and stained the wall in the adjoining office. They could have turned a blind eye and painted over the area, but they have integrity and an impeccable work ethic. They showed me where the leak was coming from and walked me through what needed to be done to fix it. Rene completed the repairs and was able to create a storage cupboard utilizing the space behind the old office wall. The entire job took just over two weeks and my home looks beautiful. The transformation is incredible! They were efficient, meticulous, professional, trustworthy, friendly and courteous. I can't thank Rene and Gisella enough. I highly recommend Ivascon Construction; so much so, that I am hiring them again the paint the exterior of my house.

Hi Paula!
Thank you so much for choosing Ivascon Construction. It was a genuine pleasure for us to be able to work in your beautiful home. Kind people like you make this hard work enjoyable. Thank you very much, and we're always a call away.

tamatha
tamatha

Caulking kitchen and bathroom, repair to stove hood fan and repair to tracking in bedroom closet

I had a great consultation first, after I agreed he mentioned his wife was assisting him in the project. They are truly lovely and professional. Extremely quick and efficient. Respectfully of their surroundings, always checking in if I was happy with the work. I have other to be done and will be going with them forward. In these times when you are hesitate in having people in your home, they put safety and care as their first priority.

Thank you very much for letting us have the chance to work with you. And again thank you for this amazing review. Ivascon will always be ready to work with you again. Thank you.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
3 reviews Ajax, ON

High Quality Work for a Fair Price

We had a leak in our basement and needed to repair the drywall and the framing in several areas.
Rene and Gisela gave us a fair quote, and then did an amazing job - top quality, very clean, and great value.
I would recommend them to anyone, and I will use them again.

Thank you for your review, we're very glad you like the job! It was a pleasure working with you as well, don't hesitate to call again for any future projects!

More about Ivascon Construction

Ivascon Construction is a company that's experienced with interior system, including drywall, taping, framing, painting, basement, new house, commercial.

All of our personel are certified with diplomas from the construction school from Quebec. We have over 30 years of experience on our belt. We know the ins and outs of construction! Our main objectives are quality and the most competitive price on the market, no matter the cost. We are not sastified until you're sastified. For Ivascon Construction, there is no work that is too big, nor too small for us to achieve.

What makes us different? We have worked for major construction companies in Canada and USA. We are the best when it comes to handling your needs. We beat any prices!

Our motto is "Get it done!"

Services areas include: Toronto, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Aurora, Markham, Vaughan,