Just Stone Landscaping

Vaughan ON L4L 1H2

Reviews for Just Stone Landscaping

Gloria
Gloria

Landscaping small front yard and back parking space (size: 1 car)

Great experience, in all respects. I am happy with not only the work done, but also with the professional manner in which Nelson and his team worked. They came when they said they would come. They completed the project as planned; in a very professional manner. They left the entire site clean and tidy. And their fee was more than reasonable. I will not be hesitant to work with them again. And I highly recommend this company for any services which they offer. I was so fortunate to have ‘found’ them.

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to help :)

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Interlocking patio, walkway, driveway, and flagstone porch with natural stone steps.

This is a great company who knows about elevations and have great details in there work . I am very happy with the work they did in my home , they are easy to work with and gave me exactly what I wanted.

More about Just Stone Landscaping

At Just Stone, our designers ensure we create beautiful, yet functional hardscapes such as driveways, patios and walkways that suit your needs and exceed your expectations.

With more than 15 years of experience in the field , Designing and building is where we excel. At Just Stone we offer high quality, efficiency and always strive for perfection to exceed expectations and to bring ideas and unique designs to life.

Just Stone team understands that every project is unique and requires unique design. Whether trees, plants, shrubs or flowers, creating the perfect ambience is our objective .