Simplypro Appliance Repair

Reviews for Simplypro Appliance Repair

Paula from Toronto
Paula from Toronto

Dishwasher issue

Zorik came over and diagnosed the problem very quickly. He ordered a new part and installed it as soon as it arrived. My dishwasher is very old, and when a different issue came up Zorik again diagnosed it in no time! I was very happy with his work.

Indy and Malcolm in Etobicoke
Indy and Malcolm in Etobicoke

GE range hood repair

Our range hood switch for the fan had disconnected several months ago. Zorik arrived on time and had it fixed in a few minutes. He told me how to maintain the switch so that the knob doesn’t fall off in the future.

Thank you.

Thank you. Glad I could help

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Dishwasher

Fast respond, honest and great service. find the problem get the parts and fix it the next day.

Denise
Denise

Frigidaire washer repair

-Quick response to service request. Made an appointment for service call the same week.
- Ordered the part and repaired the washing machine a week later.
-Polite and respectful.
-Left the laundry area clean
-worked quickly and efficiently

Thank you for a review. It was nice to meet you

robin_courtwatch in Vaughan
robin_courtwatch in Vaughan

Fridge Repair

The fridge was leaking water inside and then freezing it. They responded to my Home Stars post right away and came the next day and fixed the problem. Thank you!

KT from Mississauga
KT from Mississauga

Over range microwave installation

An over the range microwave installation can be tricky - SimplyPro handled it with aplomb. They were on time, knowledgable, and excellent problem solvers. My older kitchen cabinets presented some issues but they were all resolved. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to help you with your new microwave installation

RL
RL
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Miele Cooktop Repair

Technician's name: Zoric! I asked this company if they repaired German appliances - the answer was yes. I paid $90 for the service call and was quoted $2,100 for parts and installation. Something didn't feel right so I went directly to the manufacturer and the cost came to $1,100. There was only a portion of the board that needed to be replaced and not the entire board as this guy was claiming. When I tried to communicate with him that he'd taken $90 and did not have an accurate diagnosis - there was nothing but finger pointing. In hindsight he couldn't have an accurate diagnosis since he didn't do ANY trouble shooting. Save yourselves $90 and go directly to Miele! This company was NOT a certified Miele repairman.

Hi I think you've made a mistake. I don't have any records of the job that you claiming I did. Perhaps you confused me with different company such us R. A appliances which I don't have any affiliation with it.

Dryer fix

The technicians were lovely, very polite, however I felt for the service provided the pricing structure was significantly overpriced. I paid $180 dollars for them to “fix an outlet” which took them about 10 minutes or less
I was not told in advance of the work that needed to be done or provided a quote for the cost, Instead they just proceeded with the work and given a cost at the end.
I am sure they have exceptional knowledge with fixing appliances and they were very polite but it was significantly overpriced.
I would suggest you proceed with caution

chajek in Toronto
chajek in Toronto

Washing Machine Diagnosis

Zorik from Simplypro was on time (and in fact early) and was able to locate the squeaking problem with my washing machine. Unfortunately my machine is so old that parts are no longer available, but he gave me some excellent advice about this appliance. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Tony in Richmond Hill
Tony in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bosch Fridge Repair

Truly a customer serviced based company. Zach took the time to help and even did a courtesy follow up. A super nice guy who I would recommend to anymore, very honest and knowledgeable. Not sure what else one could ask for...

I'm really appropriate it

More about Simplypro Appliance Repair

Welcome to Simplypro Appliance Repair. We offer same day repair and installation of household appliances, fridge, stoves, microwaves, dishwasher, oven, washer and dryers. We are open 7 days a week and we offer emergency services. Our Business hours are from 8: 00 am to 8: 00 pm. Contact us today ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?