Capital Pro Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M2M 3W8

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Capital Pro Painters

Paint front of three story house

Ed and Jane for wonderful to work with. Both very professional. Ed made some suggestions what where welcome and added to the aesthetics of the house. They're very neat and tidy and was done on a in a timely fashion

Thanks very much for a nice review. I look forward to working with again and perhaps working with some of your neighbours. All the best and thanks again.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Cedar shakes cleaned and stained

Ed did a great job. Professional and courteous.
Will use Capitol Pro painters again. Very pleased.

Thanks Adam. I look forward to working with you again.

Great job for great price!

Ed was very professional and accommodating. I had the front of my house painted and this was done very efficiently and he was very reasonably priced!

Thanks so much Jay. I look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Internal house painting

Great job. Very thorough and professional. The outcome was excellent. They moved everything and then moved everything back. Clean up was spectacular. I would hire these guys again

Thanks so much for your comments. I look forward to working with you again.

nish.fernando in Toronto
nish.fernando in Toronto

Great work and customer service

Great work and customer service . Recomend to hire for your next painting job. .

Thanks very much Nish. I look forward to working with you again.

enkayjr
enkayjr

Painting

Capital Pro Painters painted the exterior and interior of my house , they did an excellent job . Very professional and friendly , I would highly recommend there service.

Thanks for much for the excellent review. I look forward to working with you again.

bwalser
bwalser
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Painting Projects

Ed did a wonderful job painting an area that we were unable to paint in our house and also areas that we did not have time to paint. He was extremely detailed and very professional. I would strongly recommend Ed.

BW April 2021

Thanks very much Barry for the nice review. I look forward to working with you again.

More about Capital Pro Painters

Welcome to Capital Pro Painters. Let Us Paint Your Home or Commercial Space! We provide timely and responsive residential and commercial interior and exterior painting services.

Since 1985, we’ve been beautifying homes and commercial spaces in the Greater Toronto Area including Toronto, Scarborough, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Aurora, Bolton and Newmarket. Our team of painters will arrive on time, keep the work area neat and tidy, and provide beautiful, lasting results. Our experience and commitment to customer service make us the top choice for all your residential and commercial painting needs!