MDPA Construction

Instagram

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for MDPA Construction

Room Renovation

High quality and efficient work done to specifications, on budget and completed on time.

Mike and Paul are true professionals, who kept us informed every step of the way and cleaned up daily.

We will be hiring them to do other work through it the summer.

Thanks for the review

Extension in Toronto
Extension in Toronto

Shed

Mike and Paul did an amazing job. The 'shed' was built to plans and details were added along the way with no fuss. Suggestions were given and taken in a constructive manner and openly. Pricing was fair and transparent. Despite supply chain challenges clear and honest lines of communication were maintained throughout the build. They were very considerate of our busy family schedule and were flexible to our needs. We will ask for their services for future renovations. MDPA is highly recommended!

Garage/Office Rebuild and Backyard Landscaping

We Hired Mike and Paul to build a new Garage/Office structure to replace the original aging garage. As part of the build, we dedicated a portion of the structure to a much needed separate home office.

They were fantastic to work with and helped work through all of our requirements while providing their expert suggestions and discussing options that ultimately greatly enhanced the final result.

We're thrilled with the garage, office, and related landscaping and will enjoy the bonus space (and sanity) the new garage/office provides!

outdoor wood stairs rebuilt

mike's expertise became apparent from our first conversation. His professionalism and knowledge and straightforward manner put me at ease. He was able to quickly address and resolve the safety issues arising from broken stairs, and quickly rebuild and replace them. very pleased. I would definitely recommend him.

Front porch re-build

My front porch steps had deteriorated and the Porch was pulling away from the house.
I contacted several contractors for an estimate and some came to appraise but never returned with an estimate and others did not even bother to call me back.

Mr D'Eath came promptly, reviewed the job and returned with an estimate and plan in a timely manner. I was satisfied with the estimate and the work was done promptly and in a professional manner. I would highly recommend MDPA to anyone.

Alec in Toronto
Alec in Toronto

Full outdoor renovation

Outdoor landscaping, fencing and garden beds built.

Spectacular result and very quick to complete the project. Professional and punctual team.

LM from Mississauga
LM from Mississauga

Nice customer service

They came to install new faucets, fix clogged drain, fix cabinet doors and to install quarter rounds for baseboards. It was a pleasure meeting them.

Thank you for the review, much appreciated

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Worked on a few projects in my home.

Found them very punctual and efficient.
Very professional and respected my clean surroundings. Gave advice which was helpful.

$1,000,000.00

lnfavs
lnfavs

Condo Kitchen Renovation

I decided to remove a wall that separated my kitchen and dining room, reposition the pot lights, and to expand the kitchen space by adding a peninsula. MDPA was professional and knowledgeable about how to make the space work for me, while adhering to all condo regulations/permit needs. They communicated with me during all steps of the project, and helped me to decide on the peninsula finishes (colour of the cabinet doors, colour of the granite countertop, etc.). I would highly recommend MDPA to friends and family, and will be hiring them again for my next home renovation.

Thank you for the review, we hope your enjoying your new space.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

The Party pit/Outdoor fire pit

I was inspired by something I saw on tv for adding more outdoor entertainment space in my backyard. Paul was patient as I described my vision and helped tremendously in deciding what would work best in the space. I am so thrilled to have MDPA complete the job so quickly, even working on the very hot summer days to stay on track.

Thank you for the review we look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about MDPA Construction

MDPA provides Renovation, Remodeling and Landscaping services for your home or business needs. We take pride in providing the highest quality of workmanship, reliable services that you can trust to last, and an innovative approach that will transform your ideas into reality. Our goal is to provide you with a service that will enhance your space and your lifestyle.

Residential - Whether it is a whole home renovation or small room transformation we can help transform your ideas into reality.

Commercial - Looking to start a small business or update your current space. Let us show you what’s possible with your business dream.

Landscape - Your outside space should be a inviting reflection of what is to come when that front door opens. We can help you achieve this.