AMPM Remediation Services Ltd

AMPM Remediation Services Ltd

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for AMPM Remediation Services Ltd

Mould remediation

Phil and his team were amazing from the first call about the mould situation in my attic. They were very professional across the whole process- from the initial inspection to the actual remediation operation and process follow up to ensure the remediation worked. We enjoyed a thorough, transparent and professional service and will recommend their services without any hesitation. Thank you again Phil and Team!

Komo
It was a pleasure, thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Water Damage and mold remediation

Phil and crew, did a fantastic job. From the first interaction when an assessment was done to the end of the project, this was the quality of service I was looking for. Detailed oriented and professional workmanship. We had several areas with visible mold damage. Phil assessed the rooms, proposed a plan and delivered as promised. He took care of everything including door frames, removing damaged materials and carpet. Highly recommended.

Thanks so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure to service your home.

AConn
AConn

Basement Flood Cleanup

Phil and his team were a pleasure to work with! We were happy with the entire process… From our first phone call with Phil to the completion of the job. If you find yourself in a situation that requires a restoration/cleanup, I highly recommend working with Phil

Hi Adam
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, We really appreciate it.

Gregory
Gregory

Lead Abatement

Phil and his employees removed and disposed of old baseboards and door casings in my house that were found to have lead paint. Phil is a great communicator and was clear about his team's plan and the precautions they would take in the job. I am very satisfied with the work and with Phil's professionalism, and would recommend AMPM.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I appreciate it so much.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Removal of Mold in our Cold Room in the basement

Phil responded quickly to my request for quote and provided excellent professional service. He explained what will be done and provided advice as what should happen after the mold was removed. The work was completed within a day and the price was fair and competitive. Will not hesitate to recommend Phil and his company. Thank you.

James
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I appreciate it so much.

Loren
Loren

Mold Removal

We found some mold in the basement and Phil was quick to get back to me after the request was posted.
He came the next day to check it out and shortly after that to remove it.
They were very professional and did a great job and took the time to explain what was happening before and after the mold was removed.

Hi Loren
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review.

David
David

Mold around windows and on wall

I had mold showing on the windows. Other companies told me based on photos it looked like several days' work and thousands of dollars. Phil came and looked at it the next day, and determined it was surface mold and something I could deal with. He told me exactly what to do and what products to get and where to get them to handle it myself. Phil was a blessing to me and my family. Thank you, Phil!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I appreciate it.

Rob
Rob

Mold in Our Closets

We were mortified to find mold in our brand new closets. We had renovated the house just last year and everything was solid. We got on Homestars and Phil at AM/PM was one of the people who got back to us very quickly.

Phil came out, and inspired confidence right away, he's a super guy and very friendly and knowledgeable and he was not pushy in ANY way. Phil was stymied by the fact that he couldn't find the source of the leak but was very confident that when the closets were removed we would have our answer. WE ALL feared the worst!

Phil gave us a very fair price and explained what he would and would not do and he would document everything for us as it was done. We packed up our 2.5 year old twins and left the house knowing we would be out the whole day.

By the time we got to our destination, Phil called to say, we could come home and he had found the problem and it was NOWHERE near as bad as we all thought. The amazing thing is, he could EASILY have said he did all the work and taken the money....He DIDN'T...he was HONEST TO A FAULT and we so appreciate his honesty!

I can say with 100% conviction that I would recommend and use Phil ANY TIME! I've dealt with a LOT of contractors in the last few years and Phil is right up there with the BEST!

Thank you Phil and AM/PM for your great service!

Hi Rob and family,
I am incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave this review. Thank you so much.

1 review Scarborough, ON

Mold removal from Attic

I needed Mold removal from my attic. I found from Home Stars and setup a date and time. It was smooth and next day came back for review appointment gave us pics and movie for the work done.

It was very nice and smooth.

Naved
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it.

Mould removal

Phil
Came out and gave us a fair quote. He and his crew showed up on time and did the job over two days, as he explained. The work was done just as we wanted and he provided pictures of the finished product. We had every confidence when we met Phil for the first time and he was true to his word.

I would highly recommend Phil and his company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, we truly appreciate it.

More about AMPM Remediation Services Ltd

Services We Offer

24/7 Emergency Service

We are dedicated to help our customers at all times of the day. Just give us a call, and our team will take care of the emergency.

HOARDING CLEAN-UP

Professional clearing, cleaning and decontamination quickly returns your property to a habitable and saleable condition.

ANIMAL HOARDING CLEAN-UP

A DANGEROUS SITUATION, Animal waste and dander can be unsafe when not properly contained and regularly cleaned.

GROSS FILTH CLEANING

Bacteria, Mold, Feces, Urine are all harmful and need to be cleaned up correctly and thoroughly.

HAZARDOUS WASTE REMOVAL

Cleaning and effective dumping of hazardous waste.

DEEP CLEAN

Sanitizing and Cleaning services provided to ensure safe enviroments.

Fire Restoration

Fire can cause damage in numerous ways, and need to be dealt with properly.

Controlled Demolition

Safe and Controlled demolition, saving property owners and contractors hundreds of millions.

Excellent Customer Service

Let us show you how important you are to us, by surpassing your expectations