Belaty ltd

Appliance Repair
Toronto ON M9V 3Y8

Reviews for Belaty ltd

Lg Washer Repair

The ladies in customer service communicated with us very well to satisfy our needs. The technicians completed the job very quickly and efficiently. Definitely will recommend.

Joe in Alliston
Joe in Alliston
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Look Elsewhere For Appliance Repair

Extended warranty coverage service was contracted to this company to replace lid on a washing machine (issue was pure cosmetic). Repair guy left the machine in an inoperable state (top section not attached to body, tub off centre and bangs on interior side walls when starting to spin, screw left on the floor behind the machine and not put back, interior parts not assembled back into place).
I literally had to replace a plastic piece and now the washing machine is completely botched. I have little faith it will work the same again because of the Belaty hands that touched it. Run Run Run from this company.

EdB in York
EdB in York

Total Chaos

If you are looking to have your oven fixed, please stay away from Belaty. We used Belaty to fix our oven and over 4 months later our oven still isn't working. The customer service is awful, they sent 3 people out and continue to charge us. They are holding us hostage with a broken oven and insisting we pay more to get it fixed. We have spent nearly $400 over 4 months and still have no working oven. They have offered a $75 refund. Please avoid using them.

Kyla
Kyla
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Reliable fast and quality work!

I struggled looking for a company that would repair the cushioning of my leather couches until I found Belaty on Homestars. Nino was responsive and professional and gave me a quote fairly quickly. It only took a week from pick up to delivery of the repaired couches and their price was very reasonable. They even fixed an issue with my arms for free and brought my couches inside for me. They feel like new! Recommend calling them for any of your couch repairs! Quality & convenience! Thank you!!

S E in Toronto
S E in Toronto

Dishwasher tepair

They sent a junior technician whose English was poor, although he was polite. For the first (diagnostic) call, he spent the entire call on speaker phone with his supervisor, who had trouble understanding him, lost patience and yelled at him. It was very unprofessional. I eventually couldn't stand it and spoke to the supervisor myself. On the second visit (repair) he kept the speaker off but it looked like his supervisor guided him through the whole job. It eventually got fixed, but took a long time.

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review. The experiences you described are not characteristic of the level of service our colleagues strive to provide, and we sincerely apologize. Your feedback was shared with our team, and we look forward for the opportunity to provide you with Appliance Service again in the future and exceed your expectations…. I invite you to send me a direct email to reviews@belatyltd.com to fully investigate and provide you with a follow up….Team Belaty.

Jerry
Jerry

Leather sectional work

Very easy to work Belaty! Very fast and prompt in following up and the work was fantastic!

Belaty worked on my leather sectional. They worked on placing in new springs and padding - now I could use my couch for good few more year! The work was worth the cost :) I highly recommend Belaty for your next project!

Lynn
Lynn
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Power recliner repair

My out of warranty chair broke. The Brick refused to honour my warranty. Belaty is a Toronto company, but they came to Hamilton to fix my chair. The motor and the switch were replaced. Fast and professional.

Thank you for your review and your kind words, much appreciated.

More about Belaty ltd

Belaty Ltd. is a Furniture & Appliances repair business offering its clients reliable and prompt service. Belaty is proud of it's commitment to customer satisfaction, offering swift on-site repairs as well as in-house repairs at competitive prices. Belaty began servicing major national chains as a private contract company in 2004 ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?