Specialty Stone

Rosemary in Toronto
Rosemary in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Interlocking - walkway and stairs

Our walkway and front porch steps were completed by Ronan. His expertise and design ideas made the completed project perfect. He was very responsive to our requests, professional in his approach and a pleasure to deal with. We would recommend him and Specialty Stone without hesitation.

GLORIA
GLORIA
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Retaining garden wall

My husband and I were looking to have a retaining wall garden bed built for our backyard so I reached out to Specialty Stone located in Markham Ontario. In January Ronan came by to give us a quote on the price. I did give him a picture of what we were looking to have done. With all this finalized our backyard looks amazing.
Ronan and his team did an excellent job and we are extremely happy with the outcome.

Would highly recommend Specialty Stone for a job well done

Thanks Gloria! Your gardening touches made the wall look even better! Enjoy your summer !

EZK
EZK

Patio extension

Grass wouldn’t grow under the pine trees so lawn looked a mess. Ronan did a beautiful job extending my patio. Professional, friendly, quality work. Cleaned everything up meticulously when done. A pleasure to work with.

Thanks so much was a pleasure working on your project ! Enjoy your patio and soon to be gazebo !

MichaelJ
MichaelJ

Backyard Interlocking

I bought my home 2 years ago and have always hated the backyard. Finally this year I decided to do something about it and install a stone patio! I got recommended from a friend to call Specialty Stone. Ronan listened to my ideas then gave suggestions of his own and we came up with a perfect design. For the next week he worked tirelessly to turn that design into a reality! He was very professional, timely but most importantly he made me love my backyard. Not to mention the price was more than reasonable.

Thank you! It was a pleasure doing your interlocking , if you ever need anything in the future just give me a call!

More about Specialty Stone