Big Pete's Painters

Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Big Pete's Painters

2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Job well done

Full house completely painted inside with a few extra's outside.
Good job turned out fantastic.
Easy to deal with and even when the extra's were asked to be done.

Happy to provide a fantastic result!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great Job

Pete removed the existing "Popcorn" finish on our family room ceiling with ease using and amazing sander connected to a "Hepa Filter" vacuum . He and his assistant repaired the existing ceiling surface and painted two coats of fresh coats of ceiling white on the family and and adjoining kitchen ceiling. The completed job looks great! Thanks Pete.

Jennifer
Jennifer
0 reviews Smithville, ON

Gazebo and deck

This company is super down to earth and realistic! I had a great experience... 10/10 for me, I highly recommend.

Thank you for the high praises Jenn, it was a pleasure working with you as well

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

floor restoration after flood

We had a major flood and all floors had to be ripped up and replaced...so pleased I found Peter and his crew...I have over 40 years in the renovation/construction business and they are some of the best I have seen or worked with...Communication-excellent...Pride in work-it shows...on budget and on time-right on....
Peter found the parquet floor which had to be replaced when others said discontinued, not available...more projects for Peter and his crew in the future

Irene Wiens, kitchen designer

Thank you Irene. It was a pleasure working with you; the communication we had made the distance seem non-existent. We're so happy we were able to find the parquet in time to make this project happen. We look forward to working together in the future!

2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Flooring & Kitchen Renovation

I previously hired Big Pete's to completely reno my condo when selling before purchasing my current house. Their excellent customer service and workmanship made them my first choice when deciding to renovate the kitchen in my new house.

Pete was patient and responsive through the design process ensuring every detail was accounted for; he even created a digital model for me to better visualize the cabinet layout with appliances before ordering. I was blown away with his attention to detail.

His team removed my old cabinets and installed new flooring, cabinets, countertops, hardware and appliances. 1 year later my kitchen is still my favourite room in my house. I look forward to hiring Pete and his team again for an exterior project later this summer!

Thank you Anni! It's always a pleasure working with you. We're glad that digital design process was helpful in distilling your ideas for us to execute.

Channtra
Channtra
1 review Lincoln, ON

Gazebo installation

Pete and his crew are amazing. They are reliable and professional. They put up our gazebo in two days and didn't leave any mess behind. Pete took it upon himself to contact the supplier of the gazebo to ensure that their product didn't need to be mounted into the ground due to high winds in our area. I highly recommend Pete and his team for your home projects! Thanks again Pete!

Thank you Channtra, we try and go the extra mile for our clients. We're glad you're happy with your new Gazebo!

Jay
Jay

Full House Paint Job

Big Pete’s Painters was fast, efficient and had great communication throughout the entire process! The work was completed in a brief amount of time and the quality was incredible! I will definitely recommend them to all my family and friends for their next painting project.

Hi Jay, thank you for your kind works and the endorsement it means alot to us!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom and family room

Bathroom floor redone and room painted - Pete came to the store to help select our flooring, he's very knowledgeable about paint and colors. Family room repainted. Pete also touched up our deck. Pete is very friendly and accommodating to work with. We are happy with the work.

Thank you!

aliya27
aliya27

Entire Home Reno

Their quotation process was extremely professional and well laid out. Market research was done prior to ensure the upgrades were modern and in style. This would make sure the home could sell for full value. We wanted to sell as is but the completed projected allowed us to profit $300,000 +. The quality of work was top notch and we gave them creative control since we wanted to sell. It allowed time to be saved on buying fixtures and debating designs. Given covid and supply chain issues, the job was done as quickly as possible. Had to regularly ask for updates and responsivity was 3.5 out 5 but just be persistent, they do absolutely amazing work!

So happy you found a great return on your investment. We hope to work with you again soon!

2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Complete Condo Reno

The completion of this project by Big Pete Painters allowed my 2BR, Den, 2-4pc BTH condo to be sold $50000 higher than similar condos in the building. They worked diligently and made my condo a show piece ready for sale. The tiling and fixtures in both baths were removed and replaced. The older unframed mirrors were updated by framing. Flooring was removed and replaced in the den/atrium, living room, dining room and corridor. The complete kitchen was demolished and refitted with cabinets, counter tops, sink and fixtures with back splash. The fluorescent lights were removed and replaced with pot lights and a pendular lighting fixture in the kitchen nook area. All walls were repainted top to bottom. I was extremely pleased with their professionalism and finished product. I highly recommend this company, so much so, they are currently working on my recently purchased house renovations.

Thank you Anni! We're so happy you were able to see a return on your investment. Can't wait to finish up our current project!

More about Big Pete's Painters

Welcome to BPP where we, "Turn Houses Into Homes".

We at BPP hold trust, integrity and customer satisfaction as the pillars of our company. Through these values, we aim to make each and every client interaction as stress-free and enjoyable as possible by offering confident solutions and expert advice. We are students of our crafts and stay up to date on yearly trends, new technologies and techniques to bring you the best quality.

We're social here: