John's Contracting & Heating

John's Contracting & Heating

Reviews for John's Contracting & Heating

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen and bathrooms reno

John's Contracting and Heating is very meticulous and conscientious . Takes time to make sure everything (cupboards,counter tops, vanities and more) are all installed and fitted proper. I cannot say enough about his workmanship as I find it extraordinary. A special Thank-you for a job well done. I give my highest recommendation.

Thanks! We enjoyed working for you and glad you like the end result!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Very Happy with Results

John's Contracting & Heating turned a sad, broken and worn out bathroom into a gorgeous modern show stopper! The colours they chose and the tile work is beautifully done. We are very happy with how this renovation turned out and would highly recommend this company.

Thanks, and we're happy you love the results of our work!

info
info
0 reviews Rivercourse, AB

Basement Suite Build

Had nothing but bad contractors when building my home. Met John and he began the long task of fixing all the problems caused by horrible tradesmen. Without him I don't know what I would have done, the house was a mess. When it came time to finish my basement suite, he was the only person I called to do the job. I knew that he would do it right the first time, and make it beautiful. In the future if I am ever in need of a contractor that can pretty much do any job, I will be calling him to do it.

Thanks Mike! Happy to fix all your construction troubles!

bryanandruth
bryanandruth
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Kitchen renovations

Work done very efficiently. Great quality work and very personable. Would definitely recommend John’s contracting. New backsplash.

Thanks Ruth and Bryan! Hope you enjoy your backsplash!

driesen
driesen
0 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Gas fitting

John did a great job in a professional and timely manner
The job was done on time and budget.

Thanks John and Willy! Any other projects just let me know!

More about John's Contracting & Heating

John's Contracting & Heating is family owned and operated. Over 25 years experience in the construction field. Quality of my workmanship is important to me, and I believe in doing the job right! Can do anything from A-Z on your home!
Qualified gas fitter and have my own mini excavator. Qualified in Wedi board, and also have my certificate in installing Global Dec-K-ing Systems. Plenty of references available upon request!