I Fix Laptops & Desktop Computers

Reviews for I Fix Laptops & Desktop Computers

Gal in Brampton
Gal in Brampton

Arie Raif Computer

He fixed our computers and did a wonderful job! No words for how good he was! Thank you again for the great work! I would recommend his work to anyone and everyone who reads this!

Thanks for the praise !

Michael
Michael

Home computer and laptop

My home computer, laptop and cell phone all needed to be serviced and updated.
Eli packaged the whole mess and now everything is working beautifully.
He did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it.

I'm glad I was able to get all your devices in sync. Thanks for the positive review.

Kerri in Brampton
Kerri in Brampton

Fixed my Macbook

I was having a lot of issues with my MacBook. Eli was able to reinstall the operating system and got me back up and running very quickly. I highly recommend his services.

Glad I could help you get back up and running !

Lowen
Lowen

PC Repairs done right!

I really thought I would need to replace my PC this year but for $150, I got it running like new again. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

I'm glad I could help get your laptop working again.

Quick, easy, and now works like a charm

It's a miracle! I was convinced I'd have to buy a new laptop after mine stopped working last week. As a last ditch effort, I found Eli's services online and because it cost a lot less than a new laptop to try and have fixed, I gave it a shot. Now my laptop works beautifully. I love this service and will recommend it (like I'm doing now).

I'm glad I was able to help get your laptop up and running

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fixed My Laptop Quickly!

I needed someone to fix my Macbook and Eli was able to do it quickly and affordably! He was easy to communicate with and very helpful. I will definitely be bringing other electronics to him in the future.

Apple products are my specialty !

Rob R
Rob R

Computer repair

Eli always provides the best of service. He’s knows his stuff and delivers great service at a reasonable price!
I have used his services for many years and highly recommend him to look after your computer needs.

I'm so glad your happy with my services !!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great service and really nice guy

He brought my laptop back to life and recovered what I thought was lost forever. I would recommend him for personal and business. Service with a smile and so convenient.

Glad I could help! I love fixing laptops !

Andrew in Brampton
Andrew in Brampton

Computer repair / Upgrade

My desktop computer stopped working as my hard drive crashed. I had if fixed here in no time at all and with such great service I brought my 6 year old laptop that took 4 minutes to boot up for to a SSD upgrade. It now boots up in about 30 seconds. Great company to work with and friendly, knowledgeable service. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

I'm glad I've saved you 3.5 min every time your computer turns on. No matter how fast your processor is, if you don't have an SSD Hard drive your computer is running slow. SSD's are light years faster then the old style hard drives. I recommend everyone upgrade. No one likes waiting for there computer to load, upgrade to an SSD today !

Anna Geva
Anna Geva
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Professional laptop fixing

I’ve worked with Eli on several occasions. Every single time my problem was resolved quickly and professionally!! I recommend Eli’s expertise wholeheartedly. He is and always will be be my go-to tech support guy.

Thanks Anna, your one of my favourite clients.

More about I Fix Laptops & Desktop Computers

Call or text for a quote !
647-496-8-FIX or 647-496-8349

Services include but are not limited to :

New Computer Setup
Lost Data recovery
Printer Issues
Hard Drive Wipe
Equipment Recycling
VHS conversion to Digital (USB/DVD)
& Much Much More …

Call or text for a quote !
647-496-8-FIX or 647-496-8349