Krusader Landscaping

Toronto ON M6J 2H2
Krusader Landscaping

Reviews for Krusader Landscaping

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent work keeping my lawn and garden beautiful

Krusader Landscaping has been doing work on our lawn and garden for over a year now. Jeff is fantastic - super nice, accommodating and most of all, the work he does is great. I trust his opinion on what needs to be done (as I'm no expert in this department), and he always leave our yard and garden looking beautiful. We plan on continuing to work with Krusader Landscaping. Highly recommend.

Thank you, we enjoy working for you too

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garden and lawn maintenance

Used service in April for edging, mulching, top dressing, overseeding.
Pleased to recommend as reliable, efficient and safe.

More about Krusader Landscaping

Attention Executive home owners! Are you looking for a friendly, professional lad who gives that personal touch to your yard instead of a crew that comes and goes like a hurricane?
With over 5 years experience landscaping, I specialized in Medium sized property maintenance.
I can cut the lawn, trim the edges, weed the garden, trim bushes, edge gardens, lay soil and sod and mulch, and have a chainsaw for cutting down small trees.
I can recommend things to do to enhance the look of your yard.
I can come weekly or bi-weekly
I am also skilled at handyman type things and have tools to do most jobs
I have a truck and can take junk to the dump
My service is area is South Mississauga and Etobicoke.
I help older people maintain their properties

I am looking for a few more regular clients for the summer. Hurry before it's too late
I have a few openings this week for spring cleanups and grass cuts. Don't let it get too long!