4H Painting LTD

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Exterior painting

I hired 4H Painting to paint the exterior on my home. They replaced some badly damaged siding on the south side of my building. Patched all damaged areas and taped all windows before painting. They took their time and did an outstanding job. Their bid on the job was better than most. Will be hiring them for interior painting.

0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Home painting

Hemn and his crew were extremely professional. They came and looked at the job to offer a quote and helped us choose colours. They came to work on time and worked efficiently. We are very happy with the quality of their work and are now hiring them to paint more rooms in our house. We recommend this company to anyone looking for help painting!

Thank you so much Lura for your kind words.
We are so happy that you have had a good experience with our service.

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Roof painting

4H painting came recommended to us and they did not disappoint!... excellent customer service and an amazing job done on a timely matter and at a very fair price! Very happy with our freshly painted roof:) thx so much Hemn!

Thank you so much Tara for your kind words. We are so happy that you have had good experience with our service.

Exterior house

Happy with the professional job, clean up & completed quickly. Also, very friendly service. Would recommend to friends & family.

Thank you so much Brenda for your kind words. We are so happy that you have had good Experience with our service.

Outside house trim and shingles

Hemn provided a stress-free service. He did an absolutely excellent job on our house trim and shingles. His price was fair and he was meticulous in his work. He even vacuumed our roof where he scrape the paint off! I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my family and friends, in fact I already have! I will have this company back for any future projects I may have.

Thank you so much, for your kind words, We are glad that you are satisfied with our service.

Exterior House Painting

We hired 4H to do exterior painting on our home. They were very responsive. They came next day to provide an estimate which was very competitive.

4H came exactly when they said they would and the job was completed on time and on budget. We were very satisfied with their work and that they used top quality Cloverdale products. They were pleasant and a pleasure to work with.

We are pleased that you have had a good Experience with our service.

0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Interior house painting

I contacted Hemn, the owner of 4H, who was responsive and professional. The following day he provided a quote with several options and the project was started within a couple of days. Hemn brought a team and painted the entire interior within three days, working around our busy lives.

The house looks fantastic and I couldn’t have asked for a more honest, professional, talented, and considerate crew. 4 H will be definitely be my “go to” for any future jobs.
The painting looks fantastic and they went above and beyond to

Hello Alison
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you have had good experience with our serves.

Full Unit Repainting

Painted my 610 sf unit perfectly in less than 3 days. The painting was well done and the unit was fully cleaned when returned to me. Very satisfied! Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are happy you have good Experience.

Very relaible painters

4H Painting helped me with several projects and each time was a positive experience. Hemn and his team are very reliable and deliver quality work. I recommend this company and will call them again for future projects!

Hello Roman! We are glad that you are satisfied with our service.
looking forward working with you again.
Thank you.
Hemn.

0 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

House painting

We are so happy with our service from 4H painting. We had our living room, hallway (including extremely high ceiling!) dining room painted and it looks great. The guys were pleasant and professional and I would def I have them back again!

Hello Emma!
We are pleased that you are happy with our service.
We will be happy to working for you again in future.
Thank you.
Hemn.

More about 4H Painting LTD

We are 4H Painting Ltd. We offer both residential and commercial services. Interior Painting Services available are: Textured ceilings, repainting or fresh painting, drywall priming, ceiling painting, baseboards, trim and doorways, metal.

Exteriors: Exterior house painting and staining services for, decks, fences, gates, siding, stucco, garages, sheds, vinyl.

Products Used: Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, DULUX, or the homeowners preference

Appointments: We are available for onsite and phone appointments whatever your preference is. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

We are following all the Health and Safety Guidelines for BC, to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.

Business Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Saturday