CA Cabinetry

Reviews for CA Cabinetry

Erin
Erin

Whole house customized cabinets

Albert did a great job for my whole house cabinetry work. And he is very helpful during the whole process.

During this COVID environment, and I live in a condo, so there was a little bit delay for the delivery, but overall, the cabinets are beautiful, and the installation is pretty professional. I would highly recommend Albert and his team to my neighbors and friends.

Sorry for the delay. Anyway, everything has ended nicely. Thank you for your comment

Closet drawers

Albert did an excellent job installing drawers in my master walk-in closet. He was very professional and was able to do the work efficiently. I am thrilled with the drawers HD installed - they are a perfect match to the existing built ins and were custom fit for the space. I would highly recommend Albert for any custom cabinetry work.

I really appreciate for your feedback and wish you the best!

Mark
Mark

Cabinet Repairs

Albert did a very good, professional job on my cabinets. I am satisfied with his work. He is a conscientious person and I would recommend him to others.
He was on time for his appointment and was clean (he wore a mask and had sanitizer) so i appreciated that.

Thanks Mark

Christopher
Christopher

Kitchen Cabinetry Fix

Albert was responsive and professional. He came as scheduled and was well prepared, completing all the requested fixes within an appropriate time.
Once complete, he offered to take a look at any other cabinets items that may be causing issues.
I would recommend Albert's services to anyone requiring cabinetry services.
Thanks again Albert.

Thanks Chris

Fixing already installed cabinets.

The sales rap was a nice person who understood the issue. The installer was also very nice person and new his job. Respectful and executed everything rightly, all in all the job well done.

Thanks for the review! Wish u all the best!

Paul
Paul
4 reviews London, ON

Excellent Work

They did our basement Kitchen. They know what they are doing. Answer all our questions. Professional, Honest & on time!! We highly recommend!!

Thanks you so much for taking time to write a review for our work. I am so happy to hear this from you.

Kitchen cabinet-

Home Star Company is very professional and well organized in kitchen cabinet industry.
I am very happy with their quality of work, as well as the timeframe from the measurements to the installation. I would like to mention that the price was reasonable and the countertop quality is very good.
After the renovation my home was stunning!!

Thank you Home Star Company!!

Thanks for the review! Looking for more excellent jobs from u.

More about CA Cabinetry

Welcome to CA Cabinetry
Attention to detail and care for your project from beginning consultation, design, material purchase, production, installation and quality control follow-up.
We're very meticulous and believe in completing the project accurately and with precision from the onset.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.