Haus Group

Reviews for Haus Group

Anne from Scarborough
Anne from Scarborough

Bathroom repair

The Haus group did a professional job of replacing water damaged tiles and eliminating mold.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you Anne.

Amazing professionals, on time!

I had to finish my renovation in few days. Haus Group arranged a visit and out material and team together only in few days and he finished flooring and stair carpet quick, in time with a high quality work

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Amazing Installers

Bought a house and the floor upstairs were in poor condition so I wanted to replace them and remedy the squeaking. Mark came and assessed the situation and was transparent and practical about the entire process. Fives days after the process began, the job was well done.

It was a pleasure working with you, Andrew.

Mohamed
Mohamed

This was an small flooring project

This was an small project but needed a versatile person not only to match the floor but to fit properly with smooth transition.

I received a very young team, but knowledgeable and they gave a reinsurance after I seen how they analyzed my floor. They did an amazing job and adapted and fitting needed between my old floor and my new one. Worked around my furniture and with my small space my condo apartment had.

Very dedicated people with customer focus really. Thank you Mark & Team.

It was a pleasure working with you, Mohamed. Looking forward to do more projects together.

house renovation

I was pleased how fast company responded to my request for the quotation. After 2 meetings, Mark and his team were ready to start the project. I wanted to renovate the 2nd floor: bathrooms, floors, and painting the walls as well minor fixtures. The job was done according to my budget within the timeline and my expectations. I already recommended this company to the friend of mine and they are going to start renovating the house in July.

Thank you for your review. Highly appreciated.

areg.balayan777
areg.balayan777

Great experience with basement renovations

Mark and his crew, arranged the project very efficiently and were able to meet all our picky requirements. Everything was done within our deadlines and we couldn't be happier.

Thank you Areg. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

nairi.lazaryan
nairi.lazaryan

Condominium renovation

My family and I were very satisfied with the work that was done on time and within the budget we expected. The working team did a great job in a professional manner and the result we have is satisfying. Fast communications too. Definitely would recommend.

Thank you very much. Highly appreciated.

More about Haus Group