Formerly Maple Fence & Deck
Decks
Mississauga ON L5V 2J8
Decks

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Monte-Leo Construction Inc.

Samit in Toronto
Samit in Toronto

Replaced existing deck with a much larger composite deck with water-proof under-deck storage

We had a beyond-amazing experience with Yusuf and Monte-Leo Construction team. The entire experience right from the start to finish was flawless.
Yusuf and Yasar came to our house, completed all measurements, and provided a quote the same day. We took 2 more quotes but the quote provided by Yusuf and his team was the best. He was very accommodative to our requirements, provided us with samples of materials and even suggested some great ideas which we ended up incorporating in our project. We had an existing small deck which was installed by the builder and we wanted to demolish it and replace it with a larger deck and also have a weather-proof storage space under the deck. For this, we chose composite deck material and full water-proofing of the storage space including a concealed gutter and downspout. Yusuf and Yasars team did a very detailed work to ensure that the storage space was 100% water-proof. At times, I would see that they would complete a part of job, then check it and even though it appeared fine to me, they would re-do the part - as apparently, it was not as per their standards. It was extremely impressive that they would rather re-do the part than to just leave it - since everything would eventually be covered by the composite deck boards. They were very meticulous and methodical in whatever they did. They even built an area with acrylic top so that we continue to get sunlight through our basement window which would otherwise become dark due to the closed under-deck storage. That acrylic top with hinges and a handle now acts as a convenient escape route in case of an emergency where someone wants to climb-out of the basement window. The quality of work is far beyond my expectation and the best part was that this is the first time that I experienced a home-improvement project that was actually completed within the promised time!
I would highly recommend Yusuf and his team to anyone looking to get a deck or outdoor weather-proof storage area.
Well done, Yusuf and team!

Thank you very much for your kind review, Samit. It was a pleasure working with you also. We wish you and your family all the best. We hope you enjoy your summer with your new deck.

Best regards,

Charles Attard from Mississauga
Charles Attard from Mississauga

Professional work and highly recommended

Excellent workmanship and meticulous attention to detail. Work completed on time as promised notwithstanding setbacks due to inclement weather and wrong material from supplier. A pleasure to work with Yusuf who has a pleasant demeanor and leads by example and strong motivation a group of highly proficient and hard-working people. Very competitive pricing. I would not hesitate to hire this company again or recommend it to a friend.

Charles, thank you very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We wish you and your family all the best. Enjoy your new deck.

Vickey
Vickey

Deck Replacement

Yusuf and his team were great - they came on time and worked even through the inclement weather. They removed our old deck, and replaced it with a larger deck, railing and new footings. Very satisfied with their work.

Thank you for your kind review, Vickey. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you the best.

Randall
Randall

Replace an Old Deck with a Great New Deck

The crew from Monte-Leo Construction have built my new deck to my expectations. The old deck that was 27 years old needed replacement and removal which Monte-Leo handled in a professional manner.

The new deck has so much stability that I now feel safe on it.
I had made a change at the end of construction from having a gate to having a skirt in the front, this was accommodated without any problems.

I am very happy with the over all construction and site was clean every night, the job was finished a week early from the original agreement.

Monte-Leo Construction gets my vote for a trusted contractor.

Thanks

Thank you for your kind review, Randall. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you the best.

Will
Will

Front Stairs

Yusuf and his team did a great job with our front stairs. They were reliable, pleasant to work with and were able to work on a tight timeline. We would highly recommend them to others.

Thank you for your kind review, Will. It was a pleasure working with you. All the best.

Deck and fence construction

My neighbour and I decided to redo our mutual decks and accompanying fences. The entire team were fabulous! They finished the project with attention to detail, consulted when necessary and cleaned the site well upon completion. I would highly recommend the team of Monte-Leo Construction for their friendly and efficient workmanship!

Astrid

Thank you for your kind words Astrid. It was a pleasure working with you. All the best.

Christine
Christine
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Deck Replacement

Monte-Leo replace our existing deck. Since it had to be the same foot print as our previous deck, I assumed it would look pretty much the same. It was so much better. We are very happy with our new deck.
Also, Yusuf was wonderful to work with. He was very prompt and courteous.

Hello Christine,

Thank you very much for your kind review. It was also a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new deck for many years to come.

Janet
Janet

Privacy Fence

I couldn't be happier with the privacy fence Yusuf and his team installed. Definitely beyond my expectations.
Excellent quality and workmanship.
Great communication through out the process and finished the job by the agreed upon timeline.
I highly recommend to everyone.
Thanks so much!!

Hello Janet,

Thank you very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Best regards,

Front steps

Yusuf and his team completed the project on time and on budget, and it looks great! He gave me frequent updates as things progressed, so there were no surprises. I would highly recommend working with them!

Thank you for your kind words Kathryn. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best.

New Fence

Yusuf and his team were very pleasant and professional. Our fence has to work around a few trees and they were great in figuring out the best solution to make it look great. I would definitely use Yusuf again and highly recommend them!

Thank you for your kind review Justin. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Best wishes,

Monte-Leo Construction Inc.

More about Monte-Leo Construction Inc.

Professional Decking and Fencing Installation

Operating in GTA, we offer full decking and fencing services for residential and commercial purposes with the best quality and workmanship at affordable prices.

EXCELLENCE IN WORKMANSHIP

We provide a professional and customer-friendly outdoor carpentry service that adds style to your home. We offer expert project management and high skilled workmanship from initial consultation and project design through the final construction. We only use the best materials to create your perfect space in your dreams.

EXPERIENCED, HONEST AND RELIABLE

Whether we’re dealing with a customer who knows the ins and outs about our work, or someone who doesn’t know at all, we are committed to the fair and equal treatment of everyone we deal with. We believe in taking an honest and sincere approach with our customers as we know the value of having a good reputation of being reliable and getting the job done is the key to having a successful business.

We're social here: