Floor Laying & Refinishing

Dan from Whitby
Dan from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent Workmanship Building New Main Foyer Stairs

I'd highly recommend any staircase work done by this company.

All the stairs, ramps, etc... were custom done and is quite beautifully done. We are very happy with the results.

I was able to get estimate in relatively less than 1 week and to get the work done maybe 1-2 weeks later. The entire job was done in < 1 week we were very pleased with the results.

David and Diane Eustace in Scarborough
David and Diane Eustace in Scarborough

install flooring

5 Star excellent friendly clean reliable punctual workmanship J and B Flooring.I highly recommend and encourage.

antonio in Toronto
antonio in Toronto

Hardwood flooring baseboard /shoemold

J&B excellent installation of flooring baseboard/shoemold
Final price bang on from quote
Second time using J&B Flooring
Thank you Matty for your excellent service

Sara
Sara

Second floor hardwood installation

Mahdi and team were very responsive to our request for installation of hardwood flooring to our second floor. The team removed our existing carpet and installed engineered hardwood within the agreed upon time frame. Anytime we had questions or were interested in seeing a sample of the wood, Mahdi was very quick to respond and deliver. The final product looks great and we are very satisfied with their work. They were very kind and helpful throughout the process!

Mathew
Mathew

Supply and Install Engineered Hardwood

We contracted with with J & B Flooring to replace the carpet in two bedrooms with engineered hardwood. They were able to provide the flooring and install at a reasonable price. Their work was done in a timely fashion and the work was excellent. I'd recommend this company to friends and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

john
john

Wooden floor repair

Mahdi and friend were prompt, efficient, and very pleasant to work with.
The floor looks great.

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Excellent Service - Professional, Fast and Quality

Highly recommend J&B Flooring. Great communication, understood my needs, extremely professional, and the most critical to myself quality service - from product to installation. Have recommended the company to family and friends. Will be using them again for my cottage. Below is a picture of my office.

thank you so much for your amazing review, we were honored to be part of you project, we appreciate working with decent customer like you, enjoy your new floor thanks.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Flooring

This is installer was extremely professional with his work. He takes his time to get the best quality service he can possibly provide. He completed vinyl and hardwood job for my full house and I was completely satisfied with his work. I completely recommend him. It’s hard to trust people these days but with him you can worry free. Thank you for your great work

Thank you for trusting our company, we enjoyed working in your project and hope you enjoy your brand new house, and thanks alot for your amazing hospitality, all the best.

Resturaunt Commercial Vinyl Flooring

J&B Flooring did my floor at my local resturaunt in Toronto. The service included vinyl installation for over 2000 square feet of space as well as baseboards. The floor initially was concrete and was not one level due to other tenants and past projects. The contrator did a great job leveling my floor and installed the vinyl perfectly. Fast job, very attentive to details, does not accept anything less than a perfect installation. Great customer service. Highly recommended. Very friendly and easy to deal with.

It was our pleasure to be part of your amazing project sir, Saltyz is one of the best restaurants in the area and we are honored to be part of the project, we wish you all best in your business.

Hard wood

Nice work professional guy
Thanks for everything

Anyone need professional to install the hard wood should contact this guy
Absolutely you getting nice work
Have a good day guys

Thank you for your sweet words sir 🙏, we hope you enjoy your new floor and looking forward to deal with such amazing customers like you.
thanks alot