INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPERS INC.

Decks
Oakville ON L6J 1L6
Decks
INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPERS INC.

Reviews for INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPERS INC.

Anna L
Anna L

Wood Fence Installation

Mohammad at ID just finished doing a wood fence install and I have to say, I can't be any happier!
He explained everything he was going to do in advance and then did an even better job than promised! He took his time to make sure everything was done perfectly and even made some changes that I requested even though it was outside the scope of work.
Do not hesitate to go with ID!
I'm very happy that I chose them!
Quality quality quality

Wow amazing thanks a lot for the nice feedback, yes for sure we are here to provide you high quality work
Thanks

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Deck Repairs

He did a great job very talented and artistic. Pricing was on the high side.

Thanks a lot for the feedback,

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Chain Link Fence & Wood Gate

I was trying to decide between Mohammad @ International Developers Inc. and another company to install a chain link fence and wood gate but decided to go with IDs after Mohammad explained to me what his plan was. Right away I could tell how detail oriented and professional he was.

I definitely made the right decision as the fence and gate turned out amazing! Not only did he do a great job with every detail being perfect but he was also extremely patient in listening to any concerns and suggestions I had. He could have done the bare minimum and called it a day but he went well beyond what was expected to make sure that I was satisfied with his work.

I will definitely use IDs in the future and will be recommending them to friends & family as well. Do not hesitate to choose IDs over any other competitors, even if it costs it a bit more, as his quality of work will more than pay for itself!

Thank you very much for your nice response and we are here to provide you professional and long lasting job

Sophie in Ottawa
Sophie in Ottawa

Deck assessment

Mohammed helps us to evaluate our current deck and determine what could be done. He has solid engineering knowledge the foundation and building.
I will definitely move forward with him to rebuild once the time come.
The pricing for repair and building was really honest and good.

Thanks Sophie from your nice feedback, yes it's important for us to provide professional and long lasting solutions for residential infrastructures. We are here to help you and provide you a better and safer job.
Best regards

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fence repair

Mohammad helped repair our fence and did an amazing job. He was attentive to detail and provided excellent recommendations. Would not hesitate to give him a call for future repairs.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, for sure we are here to work for you

Wallace in Toronto
Wallace in Toronto

Deck and Fence

Honest and swift builder. Easy to communicate, also very accommodating. Provides good suggestions to enhance looks, but at the same time okay to accommodate. Deck was re-built without removal of structure, and fence in the middle was built in one day.

Thank you very much, we are happy working for you.

benji
benji

Chain link and wood fence

Mohammed and his team were wonderful to work with.
They did everything I asked for. I had a unique situation and needed them to follow specific by laws for a pool enclosure.

Both the chain link and the wood fence came out exceptionally.

I would definitely work with him again.

He was quick to respond to my text and phone calls.

Thanks a lot Benji for your patience and your business. We have learned from your experience during our work thanks a lot and for sure we will be happy to assist you anytime.
Best Regards,

New Deck

Mohammed was quick to the job when we needed a new hire to fix our porch/steps for our tenants in Hamilton. Communication was easy and work was well done. Mohammed went above and beyond. Looking forward to working with him again.

Thanks a lot from your biofeedback and yes Mohammed is here to help.

Great Fence

I was a bit worried cause it was the cheapest but it turned out amazing. Go with the 6x6 as it is stronger. People were on time and professional great workmanship and quality.

Thanks a lot for the nice review, and we are here to provide you services you need.
Thanks a lot

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Paint

I am happy from their services they did a very good job and we are happy how they work, taking serious Covid-19. I recommend their service and will ask to do my other job

More about INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPERS INC.

With over 10 years experience in the Construction and Renovations industry, International Developers Inc is here to take your dreams and make them a reality. We take pride in what we do which is sure to be reflected in the finished product. We are professional, punctual, credible, and use only the finest materials in our work. We've got experience from all across the GTA and are associated with multiple licensed professionals who can help get the job done in a clean fashion. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help make your dreams a reality!