Villa Building Maintenance

Reviews for Villa Building Maintenance

ryan in Vancouver
ryan in Vancouver

Chimney repair

This company fixed two leaky chimneys for me, I am very impressed how everything went from start to finish and definitely recommend them

Ernesto in
Ernesto in
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Chimney repair

Villa came this month and did a repair on my chimney that was leaking , they did a great job and fix the leak. Very professional and friendly guys thanks alot Villa .

Ali
Ali

Chimney repair

I called Villa Building Maintenance about a leak in my old chimney , They repair allot of things job took about day and half and the leak in my chimney stopped, I am very happy I hired them

Anthony
Anthony
1 review Burnaby, BC

Roof and skylight repair

I called Villa Building Maintenance because i had a leak in my living room that was coming through the light fixture.

They send a person the second day and was able to fix right away,

I am very happy i called Villa Building Maintenance

Amine in Surrey
Amine in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Save your money and hire someone proper

Unprofessional, rude and very disrespectful. We hired Allan to do the job and only asked how to pay. Never came back for the repairs when I called him and he purposely ignored my calls. When I got him on the phone from another number he started threatening me. He even sent me a message telling me what I do for work and where I work (trying to scare me). His a threat and a non save person to hire. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND ESPECIALLY PAY ATTENTION TO HIRE THIS GUY!!!

Maiko
Maiko
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Chimney repair

Villa Building Maintenance is phenomenal! Their professional Rick was fantastic. He explained everything about my fireplace, what needed repair and what didn’t. He even provided estimates for repair and timing of when it was necessary. I am so elated to have confidence in a company that has my best interest in their mindset. Thank you Villa Building Maintenance you have a customer for life.

Thank you so much Maiko, Glad to help

Rashad in Toronto
Rashad in Toronto

Roof repair

Exceptional. Showed up onsite after my roof started leaking. Daniel instantly knew the issue, took a bunch of pictures then fixed it on the spot. A huge relief. This company is awesome

Thank you so much Rashad, Glad to help

Anany
Anany
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Roof repair

Leo answered the phone immediately and responded right away. He came out, gave me an estimate, and was back the following day. He did a quick and thorough job. I’m so grateful for his assistance in repairing the roof. Thank you!

Thank you so much Anany, Glad to help

Kimberly
Kimberly

Roof repair

Joel came and fixed my roof leak during a rainstorm. He did a great job explaining the roof leak issues and addressing them right away. Very honest and upfront about keeping your roof well maintained so now I don't have to worry about any further water damages. Thank you guys!

Thank you so much Kimerly, Glad to help

Raj
Raj

Chimney and roof leak

I had few leaks coming from my torch on roof and chimney, I phoned Villa Building Maintenance and set up an appointment for the second day, They came right on time and were able to fix the flashing of my chimney and repair few areas on the roof same day, They took some pictures before and after without me asking which is great and my roof doesn't leak anymore

More about Villa Building Maintenance

Our professional Vancouver roofers are experienced and trained to repair your Roof, Skylight and Chimney to the highest quality standards. Our Vancouver roof repairs will outlast the rest of the roof and are fully guaranteed. We are local Vancouver roofers and we stand behind our quality work and reputation for ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Abbotsford?