Magic Maids

Reviews for Magic Maids

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Good Cleaning Service

I have had my condo cleaned by Magic Maids for the last few years. They provide good, reliable service. It's so nice to come home to a freshly cleaned apartment. Their customer service team is very responsive. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a cleaning service.

Thank you very much Jessica for your review. We appreciate your feedback and your business.

Aliyah in Toronto
Aliyah in Toronto

Monthly cleaning

I use magic maids to clean my condo on a bi-weekly basis, and have used them a few times to clean my office as well. I have to say they have never disappointed. Every time I come home after a clean, my home sparkles. They exceed my expectations every time!

They are easy to book with, accommodating, and very customer service-oriented. Whenever I need something done in particular, they take extra care to make sure it is done.

I will continue to use magic maids for my home, business, and recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you for your review.

Marcy M
Marcy M

Bi-weekly Condo Cleaning

Magic Maids has been cleaning our condo on a biweekly basis for a few years now and I can't recommend them enough! I love coming home to a fresh, clean home after they've visited.

We generally have the same person each time, but all of their cleaners have been very thorough, careful, friendly, professional and efficient. The management is very responsive and easy to deal with. The very few times something was missed, they were quick to make it right. I've also never had any issues rescheduling.

Hi Marcy,
Thank you very much for the review.

More about Magic Maids

Professional cleaners for residential and commercial purposes.
Expert cleaning service provider you can trust.
We are professionals that provide a personal touch.

Our services include: