BTW Renovations Inc

Reviews for BTW Renovations Inc

jmjenkin
jmjenkin

2 bathrooms in older house

The two guys that were renovating the bathrooms are very skilled and really pleasant to have around.

doug.parker
doug.parker

Kitchen Repair and Renovation

During demolition of the kitchen in preparation of new cabinets a number of construction defects were revealed in the HVAC and Electrical system. My only call was to Wayne of BTW Renovations whom came by, viewed the condition and offered several options at various price points to remedy the defects and complete the kitchen renovation. The BTW Renovation team very efficiently and very professionally completed all the repair work and renovation to a very high standard. We are very happy with the outcome and easily recommend BTW Renovations for any work that you are considering. For me, I have no need to call anyone else but BTW Renovations.

madlyn
madlyn

2 Office Bathroom Renovations

BTW Renovations responded to my request for a quote very quickly. The staff were efficient and friendly. The job was well done and I am very happy with the result of both bathroom renovations.

I would definitely use BTW Renovations Inc. again and would absolutely recommend them.

The client called us and requested we up date their 2 office washrooms. We replace the vanities, toilets and installed vinyl planking. While we where there they also asked us to replace the tile at the front entrance. This Client was a great t work for.

djm_newman
djm_newman

Thank you BTW!

I recently bought another house in Edmonton. I decided to rip out a closet on the main floor. It was a total mess! BTW Renovations came to my rescue. Jared was able to schedule my little project in a couple of days. Jesse was sent to do the work. Jesse was excellent. He listened carefully to what I needed done and carried out the plan perfectly. The finished product was excellent!

BTW was very happy to help out this client with their required modifications.

susanols
susanols

Home Renovation

BTW have done several projects for me and are currently doing a major renovation including totally redoing my kitchen and bathrooms. Wayne and his crew are total professionals and do excellent work. They always make sure to clean up at the end of the day. Wayne always keeps me up to date on what is going on which I really appreciate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend BTW Renovations. My dogs really like them too!!

We have work for this client previously. This time around we renovated her 2 bathrooms, kitchen and laundry closet. We also replace the flooring on the main level. A great client.

More about BTW Renovations Inc

We'll show you how your current home layout can be altered to maximize space, and in most cases add storage! Of sometimes lower priority when you first purchase your home, storage becomes a top priority with time (and those must-have possessions you've acquired over the years). We'll also help you assess your future needs for special physical requirements.

Kitchen and bath renovations and remodels are BTW's specialty. Of course renovations projects rarely stop there, and we're happy to help you no matter how big or small your task. Basements, fireplaces, closets, windows, doors ... call us for all your renovation needs!

BTW provides personalized service that surpasses industry standards. We work closely with you on all key aspects of your project and aren't satisfied until you're satisfied. Try us!

CONTACT US FOR

A FREE ESTIMATE.

YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

Name:
Email:
Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.