Springwater Construction

Springwater Construction

Reviews for Springwater Construction

0 reviews Barrie, ON

Bathroom tile

We had Springwater Construction tile our shower and floor in our bathroom and I have to say "what a fantastic job." Roger and Adam were very professional and provided a lot of attention to detail. We're thrilled with how our bathroom is turning out so I would like to recommend Springwater Construction to anyone looking to elevate thier home.

Thank you Jesse for the awesome review, your project was fun and I can't wait to see you new home when it's 100% finished!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Bathroom renovation

They were meticulous, clean, detailed and efficient. Everything was organized and done on time. Very Happy

Thank you Laura for taking the time to give us a great review, it's always a pleasure working with you and I hope we can continue our working relationship.

MANDERSON0 in Toronto
MANDERSON0 in Toronto

Kitchen flooring - tile

We contacted Roger and Adam based on their excellent reviews here, and have zero regrets! They were excellent to work with from start to finish, installing the 24x24 porcelain tiles we had already purchased for our kitchen reno. Communication was quick and clear at every step, they completed the project on the shortest timeline possible without cutting corners, and did really beautiful work. They were thoughtful about the "invisible" work, doing what was necessary to ensure the subfloor was solid and flat, and the kitchen floor would land flush with the hardwood in adjoining spaces. They kept a neat workspace, and the tile work is precise and gorgeous. We are thrilled, and recommend them with no reservations.

Thank you for the excellent review Marya! Your project was ideal from start to finish I couldn't picture it any better!

1 review Barrie, ON

Bathroom renovation

Roger and Adam did a wonderful job on my project. They are very professional, knowledgeable and take pride in their work. It was a pleasure doing business with them and look forward to future projects.
Pat

Thank you Pat for the kind review, it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to the future projects.

0 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Bathroom

Adam and Roger were fantastic to work with. Their work was precise right down to the find details.
They finished our bathroom in a quick and timely manner. It is the showpiece of our home.
Great job guys.

Tammy McIntosh

Thanks for the kinds words, makes what we do that much more rewarding. It was a pleasure working with you!

Carey in Toronto
Carey in Toronto
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Wonderful Tile Project in East York

Great experience!
We are more than satisfied by the quality of work and general professionalism of Adam and Roger.

We had a large tile job in two new bathrooms. The work was immaculately done. They we fast, on time everyday, they over communicated every detail so we new what was going on, and best of, no surprises,no surprise costs.

Thanks guys. We’re very happy.

Carey and Jen

Thank you Carey and Jen for that excellent review Roger and I are thrilled that you’re happy with your final results! We would be more than glad to work with you again so please feel free to reach out to us if you have any future projects. You guys are awesome!

timdub2
timdub2

Floor installation and bathroom reno

Professional company, who worked with me every step of the way to make my vision a reality. Thank you For the amazing work done!

Thank you for the review Tim, we are grateful to be given the opportunity to showcase our skills & workmanship on your project. It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope we can continue this relationship.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Flooring

Springwater construction was recommended to me by a friend and he said they were very professional and the product came out great. I hired Springwater Construction to do my flooring and I am extremely satisfied with the end product. 10/10!

I'm happy to hear we met your expectations It was nice working with you!

Hameda in Barrie
Hameda in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Flooring

Adam and Roger were a pleasure to work with. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend them. They offered competitive pricing and were very transparent and honest throughout the process.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review we greatly appreciate it. We look forward to working with you again!

More about Springwater Construction

“Attention to detail, craftsmanship, and customer satisfaction are our highest priorities. ” Our impeccable reputation and high standards of personal service give us the opportunity to work on some of the region’s most prestigious projects. Clients know they can rely on us to protect their interests and to handle challenges ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Brampton?