New World Waterproofing Ltd

Sunset Roofing and Construction
Sunset Roofing and Construction
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Foundation

Good company! Got a very good deal I would be very happy to hire again

0 reviews Langley, BC

Waterproofing foundation

His company is very well-established, The business they do is very high-quality and I highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Amazing service. Excellent prices

I highly recommend New World Water Proofing. They're friendly, time efficient, quick, professional, and the rates is amazing. Best experience, and I will be referring others.

I'm one happy customer!

They fixed so many issues with my beautiful property on the west side, it's hard for me to trust certain companies with my money but after everything was done I was THRILLED

Foundation water proofing

Quick, clean and overall great job, on time and would highly recommend them for anyone who needs foundation water proofing.

Thank you very much.

0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Replacing Drainage

They are very professional and will work with you no matter what size the job is.

Thank you very much.

0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Garen and his company does all my concrete damp proofing.

I was given Garen’s name by a trusted excavation company I’ve known and done business with for decades. I will never use anyone else than Garen and his company. Like us all in the construction business, we are just trying our best to build our businesses and do an honest day of work, for an honest days pay. Garen’s attention to detail, his honesty, and his ability to take care of his customers is great. On a daily basis, Garen sprays a product on concrete to mitigate leaking. Basically the product is tar,(not but you get the point), it gets everywhere, it affects everything, and he smiles while doing it. I’d like to see anyone do this job everyday, of every week, of every month, with a smile on his face. He has never failed an inspection for my company and he is a pleasure to deal with every time I talk to him. D. Butterfield. 604.726.9767. President of Maar Contracting and Construction

Thank you very much for those kind words!

I appreciate you.

building
building
1 review Vancouver, BC

project manager

highly recommends Garen, an excellent damp proofing contractor

We have worked with this company for about 19 years or so, about 30 homes. He is always on time and on budget, finishing the projects in a timely manner.

Thank you very much!

David in Richmond
David in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

The Only Company We Use for Dampproofing

We use New World Waterproofing for all of our dampproofing needs. They are knowledgeable and get the job done when we need it. The price is also great.

Highly recommended!

Thank you David. Much appreciated.

More about New World Waterproofing Ltd

Protect Your Basement from the Wet Climate in BC. Offering the ultimate damp proofing, dry basement solution in Vancouver, Langley, Maple Ridge, Coquitlam, Burnaby, Surrey, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, and the lower mainland BC Since 2008.

We here at New World Waterproofing Ltd. Strive for perfection. We care so much about our clients and the feedback we receive from our work ethic and our job well done. We are reliable & honest. We are very accurate with new construction and repair time frames.