C1 Construction

Reviews for C1 Construction

Wayne
Wayne

Exterior window frame painting

The painting service Fred provided us was excellent, he is very personable and he and his crew very detailed oriented, the job turned out beyond my expectations and we will be recommending C1 to our family and friends and will definitely use him again.

Thank you for the great review. We are grateful you chose us as your painting contractors. Looking forward to future projects!
All the best C1 CONSTRUCTION

anitanayak in Mississauga
anitanayak in Mississauga

Exterior Painting

Amazing work on our exterior. Very professional and thorough job on our house trims amd siding

Thank you very much, all the best!
C1 Construction.

Private User reviews Windham Centre, ON

Painting and tiled kitchen backsplash

Great attention to detail, he is very critical of his own work. He strives for perfection. Very happy with their work and attention to detail

Thank you!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Exterior Painting of house.

Fredi , owner of C1 Construction painted the exterior of our home. He was very particular and explained the procedure to us before doing his job. He is detailed oriented, very tidy and cleaned up thorough.
Working with Fredi, you get no surprises!! A definite 10/10.
Robert & Gail.

Thank you very much! all the best!
C1 Construction

Alex in Oakville
Alex in Oakville

Drywall repair and painting

Fredi repaired the drywall in multiple places around our house (from huge holes to minor imperfections). He also painted our ceilings and some of the walls that he fixed.
I've never met a detail-oriented professional who takes such pride in his work. He was also clean and honest (stuck to his initial quote).
If you're looking for the best quality, please do yourselves a favour and go with Fredi. I'm looking forward to calling him back for more projects soon.
11/10 for me.

Thank you for the review, looking forward to working again on your future projects. All the best C1 construction.

Wendy from Oakville
Wendy from Oakville

Home Painting

Thank you Freddi for the awesome paint job done in our home. You held true to your word in ensuring that the work would be complete to our satisfaction. You were meticulous in pointing little things that we would never have caught and fixing them. From a design perspective, you also suggested painting the pot light inserts… Something we didn’t think mattered…. and what a difference it made!… This was the first time our home had been painted since being built 11 years ago. With the drywall cracking and nails popping out as a result of the house settling, you made sure that all imperfections were corrected. Thank you for all of your hard work on our home. With 18ft ceilings and our colour selections, we knew it was going to be a challenge! You are highly recommended for a quality paint and repair job… Wishing you all the best and we will see you again for future projects.

Thank you for the wonderful review!
all the best C1 Construction

Judy S.
Judy S.

Interior painting

Fredi is awesome! Had master bedroom and en-suite painted in record time. Very reliable and professional service. Will definitely recommend Fredi to others that need work done in their home. Very pleased- excellent job! Thank you Fredi.

Thank you very much for the great review, looking forward to working on more of your future projects.
All the best C1 Constrution

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Walls and ceiling repairs

Due to plumbing work I had to cut open many holes in the drywall in the ceiling and the walls. I asked Fredi to repair and repaint the drywalls. He did an excellent job. Now even though I know where the holes were I can't find even a trace of them! They did a thorough job and cleaned the place before leaving.
I would certainly recommend Fredi and his team and I will call him again for future work.

Thank you very much for your great review. We look forward to working with you again! All the best, C1 Construction.

Nate
Nate

Paint and Plaster Work

C1 Construction did a fantastic job painting and plastering a significant portion of our 2-1/2 storey century home. Fredi is a very talented hard worker who over delivers and keeps a very tidy job site. I would certainly recommend them and use them in the future.

Thank you for the great review, always trying to make great impression. All the best C1 Construction

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Home interior paint

I looked up C1 Construction and saw their reviews were great, I got a hold of them and they painted my exterior eve troughs, soffit, facia, downpipes and brick walls. It’s looks fantastic so I got Fredi and his crew to paint my interior windows frames, trims, doors, baseboards, ceilings and walls. Let me tell you, its all true what they say about C1 Construction, they are on time, reliable, fair prices and honest services. Thanks for making my home look wonderful.

Thank you for the great review! All the best C1 Constrution.

More about C1 Construction