Geco Industries

Bonnie in Port Perry
Bonnie in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

20 kw generator install

Had 20kw generator installed with a 200 and 400 transfer switch, to run two homes. The installers were hard working and efficient, leaving minimum mess. Adam took pride in making everything look neat and tidy.

Glad we got it installed last week before this massive power failure. Thank you for your kind words.

Private User reviews Campbellford, ON

Generator installation

I live in the country and needed a reliable, automatic generator. After talking with several people I contacted Helm at Geco Industries. He came out, assessed my situation and gave me an idea of what I needed and what the approximate price would be. I was quite impressed with the workmanship when the installers were done. They were all very pleasant.

ALLAN.LANGILLE
ALLAN.LANGILLE
0 reviews Inverary, ON

Highly recommended for standalone generation installation & support.

For years I searched in vain for a "competent and knowledgeable" company to not only install a standalone propane generator, but also provide post installation support and 14/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE.. A twenty minute conversation with the owner and CEO of GECO INDUSTRIES, convinced me that I had finally realized the "knowledgeable" component of my former futile search. A person to person meeting convinced me of the second component, "competent ", and I agreed to proceed with the installation... Which was done on time and completed by a team of of professionals in less than six hours. 5 STAR ratings for both the preliminary work with Helm (who correctly told me more than once that "your overthinking") and the entire installation process. Post installation service was exactly as promised by Helm during our initial conversation... Again deserving 5 STARS, as any questions or incidents (on my part and not the generator's) were immediately dealt with.

Nopowernoissue
Nopowernoissue
0 reviews Belleville, ON

Excellent product and install

Initial discussion with Helm regarding product and timing for install. Generator ordered in early fall with install in early winter. Due to COVID generator was installed March 17/21.
The team of Adam, John, Ian and Collin did an excellent job and explained the working of the 12KW system.
Very professional and would highly recommend.

Leoisno1
Leoisno1
1 review Marysville, ON

Automatic house & shop generator stand by system

I was very satisfied with all aspects. The price is fair the installation was excellent. They did what they said they would do, cleaned up, where on time. The generator works great. I have nothing but positive things about this company. Will definitely use them again if I move.
Thanks to the team
George May

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Installation of Kohler Generator

GECO Industries, Campbellford, Ontario installed a Kohler Generator during April of 2021. I was previously advised of the procedure of installing the generator and the location where it would be on my property. Well in advanced I was notified of the installation date and time. On the day of installation, the crew and hydro workers arrived on time.
The installation of the generator base, generator, electrical components, and gas piping were all installed in a professional manner. The installers worked very efficiently as a team.
When the installation was completed, I was given a brief overview of the generator.
There have been a few minor power outages and the generator has started immediately.
I am very pleased of the interaction with this company, Mr. Klien and his employees. Extended warranty and yearly service agreement are available.

I takes a while to build a great installation team, we are very proud of them. Thank you for your kind words.

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Complete home backup power

The install went very well with no surprises. Due to Covid-19 there were a number of supply delays. Once the install was set in motion the guys moved in and went about their tasks that resulted in a neat, professional install. Looks good and the necessary pipefitting and electrical install even impressed my son, an electrical engineer who values perfection.

Thank you for your comments on the supply chain issues. We are in contact with the factory daily for up dates and they are a great team of people to work with. Not sure we are perfect but we strive to do the best we can.
Cheers, Helm

Private User reviews Port Hope, ON

House generator

Very happy with the installation, clean and professional looking. Unit is nice looking and quite for a generator. Hopefully will have years of problem free whole home back up power with no worries of being without power.

We are here for the long term support. Thanks for the kind words.
Helm

Paul Stewart
Paul Stewart
1 review Peterborough, ON

20KW Kohler Generator Installation

From the start, I was very impressed by the level of professionalism that Geco provided. The quote process, answering questions, and installation were all "top notch" along the way. I have recommended them to several friends and family as a result.

One of my biggest complaints with "typical companies" in this day and age is lack of follow up. I have had other jobs done at my primary residence and after the job was done there is no follow up. Geco has reached out after the installation and ensured that everything is satisfactory - very impressed.

Hi Paul, this means a lot coming from you, thanks for your kind comments.

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Kohler Standby Generator & GECO Industries

I researched standby generators and decided Kohler offered the most robust and dependable unit. GECO Industries in Campbellford provided an excellent local installation and follow up. We are nicely set up now and comfortable in our home with no worries about the inconvenience and potential for damage and loss from grid interruptions or outages. It’s a good feeling.

Glad we could do the job for you.
Helm

More about Geco Industries

Full service standby generator provider of Sales, Install, Repair, Maintenance and Accessories. Authorized By Kohler, Generac, Honeywell and Briggs & Stratton automatic standby generators for warranty and Scheduled Maintenance.
Call for a free over the phone estimate on a system tailored to your needs.