Ruby Painters

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Ruby Painters

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Interior and exterior painting

Ruby Painters did an excellent job! Great attention to detail and reasonably priced. Will definitely use them again.

THANKS PENNIE FOR THE NICE WORDS

Kitchen cabinet

We have been thinking about changing the color of our cabinets and one of our friends referred us Ruby painters . It was a Sunday but they answered the phone set an appointment showed up on time the following week, And we moved forward and gave them a deposit.

They work quickly, quietly, and their cleanliness before during and after the job was not to be believed. Weve done many construction jobs in our home and business and Ive never found a company that is this clean. How refreshing to hire a company, have them do what they say they would do, show up on time, and finish everything that we asked for. We were out of town the weekend they finished and when we came home that Sunday night we just stood there in amazement as how beautiful they transformed our kitchen.

If you have it figuredOut yet from this review we won hundred percent recommend Ruby Painters to do the work in your home .

THANKS AKTAR FOR YOUR NICE WORDS

Brandie from Markham
Brandie from Markham

They did an AMAZING JOB!

Wow! I am so impressed with Ruby Painters and will definitely be calling them in the future. It wasnt a huge job so they were able to squeeze us in. They literally delivered the project early and impeccably. They did our ensuite bathroom, painted walls, trim and resurfaced our vanity cabinets which were a disaster and now they look right off a showcase, we are so happy! Their pricing was most competitive and the quality high! Thank you!

Thanks Brandie for the nice words

Fantastic Work

Ruby painters were a total pleasure to work with! Osman really went above and beyond to make sure that the job was finished to my standards. The team was very professional and reasonably priced too!

Thanks Mike for the nice words and it was our pleasure to work with you

Interior Painting

Friendly people, very on time, good quality and reasonable price. And very quickly got my job done!
highly recommend this company.

Thanks for the nice words and we did enjoy painting your place

KITCHEN cabinet

Ruby Painters did an absolutely exceptional job giving my kitchen a facelift.
Estimate was super competitive and working with them was a pleasure.
They was very clear and upfront about the process, materials, time and cost.
The crew had the whole place turned around in a week. They came to grab doors, then an extremely thorough prep session of cleaning and masking, sanding, filling, all the while doing a great job protecting floors and new counters.
Doors were sprayed out off-site while the frames and fronts were sprayed on location.
The crew were courteous, professional, and didn't stop working for a second. They jammed it out in no time.
To say I am pleased is an understatement. The cost to have gotten into new cabinetry would have cost multiples of what Cabinet Paint by Ruby painters cost. I am stoked on the new look.

Thank you Naj. We are very happy that you like your refreshed kitchen.

House painting

Ruby Painters recently finished painting the entire interior of my house - two coats in 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 closets, living room, dining room, office, and a basement floor, they did a fantastic job everywhere. Several walls and trim areas of my house had previously been damaged, but after They done you would never know. Throughout the job they were friendly and professional, and a pleasure to have in my home. They took great care of everything in my home, and got along great with our cats as well. On the final day of the job, they walked through the house with me touching up any area that was less than perfect, down to the tiniest detail I probably would never have noticed. Thanks to their quality work, my home looks brand new again, and in better shape than it ever has before. I highly recommend Ruby Painters Company for anyone looking to paint their home.

Thanks for the review, We enjoyed serving you and your family. Stay safe.

House painting

I had such a great experience with Ruby painters, and I would like to think my opinion counts a little more than average by the nature of my profession. I am a high-producing Realtor, so I know good quality work when I see it. It was challenging for me to pick a painting crew for my house since I have developed an eye for quality work after being a realtor for more than 12 years. The team did a phenomenal job on the interior painting, drywall, trim and doors work. The crew was on time every day and never left the place in a mess. They were professional and efficient, my house looks and feels great! I couldnt be happier with the way they paid attention to detail and offer options for what I needed . I would highly recommend this company for any job, especially if you don't have time to waste with contractors delaying your project.

Thanks for taking your time writing a great review . We are glad that you enjoyed our experience. We hope to serve you again in the feature.

Debbie in Markham
Debbie in Markham

Interior painting of my house

Amazing service and beautiful job done! Ruby Painters are fast, efficient, professional and very precise. They take pride in their work and it shows. I highly recommend this company for all your painting needs!
Deb

Hi Debbie,
Thanks so much for you nice review, we enjoyed completing your work.

House painting

We had Ruby painters repaint our entire house after we purchase it. This included walls, ceiling, trim, and kitchen cabinets. They also repaired some large drywall cracks and gaps that opened up due to recent foundation work, as well as two water-damaged windowsills.

Quote -- they were in the middle of the range, about 1/2 as much as the most expensive quote. The quote process was much more of a "consultation" where they explained all the work and repairs in detail and why each one was necessary. Other companies were just about getting to the final price as quickly as possible, instead of helping us understand each element of work necessary.

Quality of work -- house was painted exactly to plan. There was some confusion about one room with a complicated roof line, but after a quick conversation with Osman we sorted it out without extra expense or time spent.

Timing -- The crew finished up a day ahead of schedule. We did not require any touch-ups.

Cleanup -- No issues. The house was mostly free of dust and there were no any "drips". All furniture was protected.

Osman is highly professional and very detail-oriented. We were very happy with the work done.

Thanks for the kind words in your paint review. We enjoyed working for you painting your new house. Call any time and we will be there. Best of luck in your new home.

More about Ruby Painters

Ruby painters have been providing high quality service through GTA. We are professional commercial and residential painting company with the best skilled and experienced team of painters. We are committed providing the highest level of quality painting services at fair prices, developing long term relationship with our customers through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction at each stage of the painting project by focusing on attention to detail, timeliness respect, and a customer-oriented attitude.
Ruby construction is fully licensed and insured. We are well known for our impeccable customer service, from offering free estimates to great feedback and customer support.
Our quality service and attention to detail is exactly why we were able to grew from a modest group of painters to the trusted crew we are today.
If you would like to see the different experience contact us and get free quote today.

START YOUR PROJECT TODAY

To Schedule your estimate appointment, call 416-830-0342 today! or fill out the form on our website. Estimates are typically delivered within 48 hours of the completed appointment

PAINTING RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR IN GTA