1. Tried to have me sign a contract that omitted crucial items.
2. Told me primer and two coats would cover an orange wall but it didn't
and then they tried to charge me extra.
3. A major job was removing wallpaper from one wall, applying a skim coat and painting. On "Final Inspection", they had simply painted over the wallpaper and glue debris. Three days later they applied a skim coat
but left a large line in the middle that they neglected to sand. Then they refused to fix it.
4. They were very messy. Lines were not straight. Paint dripped in numerous places. The dripped paint on on a very expensive light fixture and damaged the finished when they removed the paint.
5. They promised to remove some silicone near the shower glass and paint but subsequently declined to complete.
6. They made up excuses instead of rectifying the deficiencies.
7. At the end they promised to rectify their deficiencies on April 27, 2022.
Instead of completing the job, they threatened to put a lien on my property.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
We are sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience that we did not meet your expectation.
-we painted the entire unit with OC-65 chantly lase from Benjamin Moore and we estimated for one prime and two coat of paint, however just one room was not covered completely as it was orange and we painted for you for the third coat with no extra charge.
-We removed wallpaper for accent wall and skim it two times and the line that you mentioned not sanded well is related to drywall stud which was not aligned well not painting job.
-ceiling and the walls painted in same color so lines definitely going to ne straight all the floor was covered with not dripped paint.
- we are not taking the risk to remove the Silicone near shower glass which is left before and silicone is not catching the paint.
-We completed painting as our contract even did mire for…….But unfortunately you did not pay the company as per contract, make excuses and hold the payment.