Plumingo

Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Plumingo

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

New bathroom rough-in

I needed a rough-in for new 3 piece bathroom in existing house. It had to be done to code in order to pass inspection too. Stephen from Plamingo was the first to respond. Understood what needs to be done and how I wanted it to bi done. Provided a detailed quote and finished the work in expected time and as quoted. Made sure to clean up afterwards too. I'm very happy with the work they did and would recommend Plumingo for this type of work.

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. Customers like you are the reason we were awarded "Best of Newly Listed" on HomeStars!

Andre
Andre
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Good workmanship and reasonably priced

I was looking for a plumber to to install a rough-in for a basement kitchenette. I posted the job on Homestars, and Plumingo responded. They were very professional and courteous, the estimate they quoted was easy to understand and was reasonable. The workmanship was great, and I was very happy with the overall experience.

Hello Andre. Glad to hear you are happy with our service! We hope you enjoy your new sink with the upcoming BBQ season!

RFM18
RFM18
10 reviews Kitchener, ON

Fix kitchen sink drain pipes

Kitchen sink drain pipes corroded away and need to be replaced. Emily from Plumingo did great work. She was fast and polite and top-notch work. Would definitely use Plumingo again.

Thank you for this great review! We strive each day to
exceed our customer’s expectations by providing the best service and
products for the greatest value. We sincerely appreciate your kind words.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Very professional and accomodating

I was looking for a plumber sat night and he was readily available to go on site early sunday morning and fixed the leak really fast. Was also willi g to accept etransfers.

Glad you were happy with our services in your time of need. We do our best to remove the stress from stressful situations such as these and we appreciate you recommending our company.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

pipe burst above water tank

They came same day in the morning. In and out in under 40 minutes. Replaced copper pipe fitting with pinhole leak and soldered it up. Nice and friendly. Would use these guys again.

Thanks for calling us for your repair and your recommendation for future work is sincerely appreciated!

Gaurav
Gaurav

Toilet replacement

Stephen was prompt, quick and efficient, and very personable as well!

He replied quickly with his phone number, was able to accommodate our short timelines, and called to remind us before coming over for repairs.

The toilet replacement was done quite smoothly and the cost included the disposal of the older toilet.

We liked his service a lot. Recommended!

Thanks for choosing Plumingo for your plumbing repairs and we sincerely appreciate your wonderful feedback!

Nagendra
Nagendra
1 review Kitchener, ON

Plumingo did a great job in moving the sink plumbing quickly

Plumingo did a great job in moving the sink plumbing quickly,
Very professional. And they left the place clean as before!
Even while doing the work, everyting was a cleand and standard prcedures were followed.

Thank you for the great review! We do our best to make sure everything is kept neat and cleaned up afterwards!

Randy in Burlington
Randy in Burlington
1 review Kitchener, ON

Amazing Service

We had a number of items installed over a 1month span.
They were absolutely amazing!! They were on time, had clean workspace, professional and did a great job.
I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Thank you for the great review! Glad you thought our services were 10 stars!!!

Derek
Derek
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

Flushed away my worries!!!

Stephen was great. Showed up on time and did a great job. Two brand new toilets installed quick and easy. He even took the time to walk me through how the water softner I have works and how to maintain it as it is new to me since I just moved to the KW area. I would recommend Plumbingo!!! Stephen will be quoting me on my new vanity. Thanks again for a job well done!

Thanks Derek for the great review!. Happy to hear our services were worth 10 stars.

More about Plumingo

Need reliable plumbing? Get same day service! Give us a call at 519-279-8380! Whether you're a homeowner, property manager, home builder or small business owner, we can help you with your plumbing and water treatment needs.

Serving Waterloo, Kitchener​​​​, Cambridge & Surrounding Communities