Livewell Painting

Reviews for Livewell Painting

Laura
Laura

Condo Painting

I'm just writing this to say Livewell Painting did a great painting my condominium. They were very attentive to detail and made sure I was happy at the end of the job. Their crews were also very courteous and friendly whenever I had a question. I would definitely use them again in the future!

Lillian
Lillian

Interior Painting

We hired Livewell Painting to pain our Entrance, Great Room, Kitchen, Dining Room and Master Bedroom. The rooms have high walls and popcorn ceilings. Final product looks great! Livewell Painting is a courteous, conscientious, skilled professional who is concerned about their clients and the quality of his work. We have no hesitation in recommending them.

Interior Painting

Livewell Painting provided an excellent painting job. The work was done on time, within specified estimate and with no surprises. We were very happy with the job done and would recommend them without any hesitation.

Thanks,

Jaclyn Carere
Jaclyn Carere

Painting Of House Exterior

We are very happy with the process to have the exterior of our house painted. Communication with the company was good. The paint crew was very professional, easy to communicate with and they kept the work site tidy. We would use the company again for interior painting.

Alex
Alex

Painting

I had the best experience with Livewell Painting!! They were timely, professional, had reasonable prices, and produced great work! My cabinets turned out amazing and I will definitely be using them again. I will be referring them to anybody looking for any work in their home!!

Mary
Mary

Fair Price

Livewell Painting did an excellent job repainting our home! Their pricing was fair and the two painters who came were both respectful and diligent in their work. The workers were very neat, professional and helpful!

Rocco
Rocco

Definitely Would Hire Them Again!

Livewell Painting did the work quickly, on schedule, for the quoted price. They were flexible with the timing and put our house back the way it is, without disruption or leaving a mess. Great experience!

Don
Don

Painting The Interior Of Our House

Livewell Painting was very careful and clean with their painting. I was hesitating a bit on color choice for some of the rooms and they helped me decide. The company was a pleasure to work with. The next time I need to paint, I will call Livewell Painting.

Sylvain
Sylvain

Condo Unit Painting

Excellent experience with Livewell Painting! The entire team was friendly and professional. They were very prompt in responding with a quote. They did a great job explaining how the work would be done and did an excellent job of painting the condo unit. They were very efficient and clean. High-quality work! We are very happy with the results. We will definitely call Livewell Painting for our next painting project.

Elina
Elina

Another Exceptional Job!

I have used Livewell Painting several times over the years and have always been very happy with their work. This time they painted the kitchen. The paint crews are professional, polite and always clean up after the job. I would highly recommend as I don't think there is a better painting company in Toronto.

More about Livewell Painting

If you’re nervous about having your home painted, don’t be. Because at Livewell Painting, we take “care” to another level. We’re obsessed with service and with getting the little things right. Visit us at www. livewellpainting. com for more details.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?