Livewell Painting

Reviews for Livewell Painting

Phoebe
Phoebe

Great Experience

Very impressed with the team, and the work they did for us. They were punctual, neat, and left the room immaculate.
We are very happy with the work Livewell Painting did and will surely hire them again in the future.

Very Satisfied!

I would highly recommend these guys. Excellent work. Fast and efficient. Great clean-up, great value. Their painting was super! The price point was spot on as well. Extremely satisfied! Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Challes
Challes

Excellent, Professional, Efficient Workmanship

Had a great experience with Livewell Painting. They were professional, quick, friendly, and efficient and my 2 bedroom condo looks amazing now!
Everything looks so clean! The painters were very professional and did not make a mess at all! We definitely recommend Livewell Painting.

Mia Sella
Mia Sella
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Service

Livewell Painting did an absolutely super job. I needed my two-bedroom condo painted fast; the operator/estimator/ painter responded to my request for a quote almost immediately, then stepped in and organized a very fine job in quick order and at low cost. I found the painters to be highly attentive, skilled, efficient, courteous, personable. I was quite impressed. I wouldn't hesitate to contact this team again to do future interior painting jobs.

Hi Mia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive rating - it's much appreciated! We look forward to working with you again.

Jelly
Jelly

Service

Livewell Painting came to my rescue to help in getting my house ready for sale. They did a fantastic job and made sure I was happy with everything. They are very detailed in their work and an absolute pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Jelly, your review is very much appreciated, and we enjoyed working with you on this home project.

Joan
Joan

Service

100% positive experience! This company has great integrity in responding quickly, clear communication, availability for estimates and consultation, fair pricing, efficient service, and excellent delivery on promised services!
We highly recommend it!

We want to thank you for your business, Joan, and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Thanh in Toronto
Thanh in Toronto

Service

Absolute pleasure to work with. I have never worked with a professional that was as communicative and kept us updated on the status of our house. He even managed to fit us in on our very strict timeline and gave excellent recommendations on how to best paint the interior of our house to sell. Highly recommend Livewell Painting!

Thank you for the positive review. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you on this exciting home painting & decorating project. We greatly value your business.

Rona Thorn
Rona Thorn

Service

Livewell Painting was great to deal with. Very professional and attentive, the work they do is fabulous. I would highly recommend this company if they looking for any house painting work.

We just wanted to reach out and say thank you for the kind review! Thanks for choosing us on this interior home upgrade. We hope to work with you again , even if its just for a touch up.

More about Livewell Painting

If you’re nervous about having your home painted, don’t be. Because at Livewell Painting, we take “care” to another level. We’re obsessed with service and with getting the little things right. Visit us at www. livewellpainting. com for more details.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?