ProSkyStar

Reviews for ProSkyStar

Dan
Dan

Competent Carpentry

Chadi did a very satisfactory job at our home.  4 different jobs actually. He built a new wood gate at the side of my house. He replaced 2 long 6x6 rotting timbers at the top of a retaining wall at my exterior stairwell and added a new wood railing and posts to match the existing one on the other side of the stairwell. He also properly reinstalled the man-door at the garage that was sticking from a previous installation by another handyman.

Lastly, he replaced 2 very old, broken interior double french doors at the entrance to my kitchen. With his laser level, he discovered and corrected a 10mm height level discrepancy at the top of the door frame, caused by settling of the main floor. 10mm may not sound like a lot, but it might as well be 10 meters when it comes to proper door installation. Glad he knew what to look for.
He takes pride in his work and servicing his customers to the best of his ability.

Dear Mr. Danial, thank you so much for this review, it was my pleasure doing business for you and I am looking forward to work for you again.
Best regards for you and family

Renovation

We hired Chadi from ProSkyStar to replace dated doors with modern ones. We are very satisfied with the work done
. All was done professionally in time and with care to details. We would highly recommend ProSkyStar for any home project.

Thank you so much Alex, it was my pleasure doing business with you.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Gate installation - professional and efficient!

From the beginning, Chadi was very professional and efficient to deal with for our gate installation. He demonstrated excellent communication skills, prompt with his responses and completed the job in one day in a very detailed manner. A great looking gate! I would highly recommend using Chadi.

Dear Andrew, thank you for your review, I appreciated and looking forward to doing more business with you.

Tagor from Oakville
Tagor from Oakville

Porch column and window repairing

Chardi is very professional and knowledgeable about his work. He responses to my request quickly. Provide the quote reasonable. And be honest to all the information he provided. During the repairing work, he is paying highly attention to each details, set a very high standard about his work. I am very satisfied about the repairing and definitely there will be more renovation projects to Chardi in the coming months.

Mr. Tagore, Thank you so much, I appreciate your review and I am looking forward to doing more business with you.

Chris
Chris
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Interior door installation.

This was our first project with Chadi and we couldn’t be happier! Chadi is professional and said exactly what he was going to on-time on on-budget. I am very happy we hired Chadi as a professional and as a person. We will definitely use him for all our future door installation and we highly recommend anyone viewing this review should so the same.

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Multiple Door Installation

Completely satisfied with the work done by ProSkyStar. Chadi was resourceful in resolving issues that arose during the door installation and the work was completed on time and on budget.

It's was my plusuur doing buisness for you Mr. Frank

Sam
Sam

Bathroom reno

Over the last few months it has been very difficult finding someone good and reliable to fix our bathroom after sewer pipe replacement project, until Chadi came to the rescue!
He looked at the project and said it can be finished in few days, within a week he was already working on the project, he took care of everything without any surprises and the project was completed on time and on budget!
The quality of the work was great, it was like magic, everything back the way it was within days!
I highly recommend Chadi!

Thank you so much, Mr. Chris, it was my pleasure to do business with you and I am looking forward to doing more.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Shower replacement

Proskystar were very professional and reliable. Their quotes were accurate and they were very easy to deal with. I was incredibly satisfied with the work.

I highly appreciated your review, It was a pleasure doing business with you

Zack in Toronto
Zack in Toronto

Bathroom Remodel

Chadi was unbelievable right from the first introduction call. He went through every detail to find out our needs and wants for the bathroom project. He provided a detail quote for both the labour and material costs. Once Chadi began the work he went above and beyond sourcing material for us and running around to pick up they finishing materials we purchased on our own. We live in an old house so there were countless unexpected issues that came up. Chadi always found a solution and spent the proper time to do the work even though it added time to the project - this was done at no additional costs either. Chadi was extremely respectful and clean, at the end of every day he always cleaned up and took all the garbage with him. I am in the construction industry and have worked with lots of contractors , Proskystar is a keeper and I would highly recommend them for your next project. I have attached a few photo however they aren’t the best as they entrance with the door doesn’t allow us to take one clear picture

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon

clinic

good attitude , skilled . professionality, not too much pricy .
looking to work with them a gain

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating

More about ProSkyStar

Our Management and construction crew works on residential and commercial projects, including new house and building construction, additions, renovations, and custom carpentry projects. We're proud to construct the homes, offices, restaurants and more that serve our community.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Toronto?