Aleah Maintenance

Best of Newly
Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Aleah Maintenance

Fix clothes dryer

I had my washing machine (stacked washer dryer) fixed by another company for a lot of money and the dryer stopped working. Aleah Maintenance came in and looked at the job (no cost) and was able to fix it even though it required multiple trips for materials.

JLBS

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Closet system installation, laundry sink removal and installation

Niall responded very quickly when I requested service through Home Stars. He reviewed both jobs and advised on all possible options. Issues were trouble-shooted as they occured through to satisfactory completion. It was a pleasure working with Niall and we look forward to his return on future projects.

Drywall ceiling repair

It was great working with Aleah maintenance. The job was completed with high quality and on time. The team took time to assess the work completed and finished everything as discussed.

Bathtub caulking and mould removal

Punctual, fair price, good quality work, knowledgeable about any issues he came across and attentive

corrado
corrado

Interior door installer

Niall was a gentleman and very patient for installing our six interior doors. He stayed till the end of a long day because some doors were a little tricky to install because of the home being a little older. I highly recommend his work and expertise.

thanks for the review it was good working with you!

Thermostat installation and window blind repair

Excellent service!! I wanted to replace a thermostat and repair a blind that has a missed chain. Niall completed the thermostat installation quickly and efficiently. For the Blind chain he had to come back two times as it was difficult to find the right chain; but he did not give up until the job was properly completed. I am very glad that I found Niall for this job and for sure will be calling him again.

Dryer Panel Fix

Niall from Aleah Maintenance easily solved my dryer panel dial/electrical issues with my combination washer-dryer. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and was able to fix my dryer within one short visit. I was stuck hanging up clothes on a clothing horse -- now my dryer is working as good as new!

10/10 would highly recommend Niall's handyman services. Will definitely call again if I face any other issues around the house.

Great Service, Really Detailed

Helped me hang my TV and security bold for the door. Was very detailed oriented and measured thoroughly to ensure that all pieces were level and hung properly.

thank you so much for the review! I look forward to working with you again.

Toilet installation and tap installation

Niall's workmanshp was excellent. Very pleased with the outcome we had an issue with one of the pipes for the toilet He resolved it and we have 2 functioning toilets now. We will be asking him to help us with other projects

Bathroom renovation

Niall is very reliable, flexible and friendly. I am very happy with the work he has done for me.

thank you! it was great working with you

More about Aleah Maintenance

We are a small family-owned business. Call us for installation, repairs, maintenance, home services & handyman projects.

Contact us with the need & we will fix it.