Aleah Maintenance

Reviews for Aleah Maintenance

Marc
Marc

Handyman services

Very quick response and expert repair of a bed frame issue and a door knob replacement. Recommend with many thanks!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Flashing and leak repair

After a recent storm, we had some damage to our flashing/fascia. Niall assessed the problem, and was able to present a plan to address the issues. Given the age of our home, he was able to find a part that was an amazingly close color match. The job was completed efficiently and in a reasonable time. Niall communicated clearly and presented options as to how we could proceed. As I told him, I certainly hope we don't need his services soon, but should something else need repair, we will not hesitate to reach out.

Lee-Anne in Toronto
Lee-Anne in Toronto

Fast service, excellent work

I had a sticky, problematic door that wasnt shutting properly and Niall showed up fast to repair the hinges and framing around the door. He was very reasonable and professional, showing me exactly what the issue was. He did an excellent repair job. Highly recommend.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Ceiling Fan installation

Niall is very reasonable and punctual. we are pleased with his work and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for ceiling fan installation and/or maintenance work.

StevenG in Toronto
StevenG in Toronto

Drywall repair

The drywall repair that I had done was good. They made sure the job was done to my satisfaction before leaving.

Tom
Tom

Wall mounting

I am handy, but some things are best left to the pros. When it came time to mount some difficult items to my walls (including a fold down desk and over 300lbs of gym equipment and weights), I was fortunate enough to connect with Niall at Aleah Maintenance.

Patient, considerate, and professional, Niall gets the job done on time and at a great price. I really couldn't ask for more and will be referring all of my tricky maintenance and repair work to Aleah going forward. You can't go wrong here. 10/10

/homeowner/1896948-homestars-in-toronto

Gym set up

Hi hired Niall to assemble a squat rack and install a pull-up bar. He was quick to reply, honest, reliable, punctual and friendly. The wall was problematic and not solid concrete as suspected. Niall had to get creative in finding a solution to install the pull-up, which he did successfully.

I will be adding more pieces to my gym and will call Niall for his assistance.

Venkat
Venkat
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Ceiling fan installation

On time as scheduled and work was done clean. Installation was a challenge with no proper instructions from manual. Was so patient to get the job done to perfection.

Would definitely recommend.

Drywall repair

I am redesigning my home office and needed major repairs to the drywall.
Niall did an excellent job repairing the many issues and now it looks brand new.
I highly recommend Niall for drywall repairs.

More about Aleah Maintenance

We are a small family-owned business. Call us for installation, repairs, maintenance, home services & handyman projects.

Contact us with the need & we will fix it.