Giant Star Aluminum

Reviews for Giant Star Aluminum

Emin
Emin

Satisfaction

Excellent service, ON time, with good price... work quality, clean environment above satisfaction level..
I'll call them for another project...

Hi Emin , thank you for choosing us for the work , we are very happy that you like our job . The siding looks very beautiful !

sohrab.ghazizadeh in Toronto
sohrab.ghazizadeh in Toronto

Eavestrough, soffit and fascia replacement

Giant Star Aluminum replaced the gutters, downspouts, fascia and soffits at my house. They were very easy to deal with. After a short conversation explaining what I was looking for, Mia gave a very reasonable quote and had a representative at my place within a couple of days. After the site visit, we confirmed the details and scheduled the job without any issues. The install went as smooth as one could hope. The job was completed in a couple of days.

I am very happy with the service I received from Giant Star Aluminum. They did a great job enhancing the functionality and curb appeal of my property. I would highly recommend them.

Shenandoah Dr

We build a custom home and Giant Star did amazing job at my house. They are one of the best contractor in my house building experience.

Hi, Tashfeen Thank you for leaving us your comments, Your satisfaction is our top priority.

More about Giant Star Aluminum

Giant Star Aluminum specializes in residential and commercial services all across the Greater Toronto Area.

We have an ever-expanding list of building products, including ACM, aluminum, metal, residential, flat, and commercial roofs, vinyl siding so many other products that we have everything necessary to complete every project on your list.

We look forward to your stay.