Bloomfield’s Custom Renovations

Peter
Peter
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Deck Repair

Tyler is a great guy was very honest and hard working.
Came to the house to check the deck out before starting the project and walked me through everything from start to finish.
Will hire him again for future projects.

Thank-you I really appreciate the review Peter. I'm always happy to help out with any future projects you might have. It was a pleasure working for you.

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Repair Fence Post

Tyler was my second quote. He was very nice and talked to me and explained what his plan to do the job. He fixed the post same day. I was pleasured in the end. I highly recommend this company, Bloomfield’s Custom Renovations. Try them to see yourself.

Thank-you I really appreciate the review, and I enjoyed working with you. I'm happy that your happy with the work, Thank-you again and have yourself a great day and I looking forward to doing any future work with you!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Very fast and reliable, they completed the job 5 days ahead of schedule. The clean up was spectacular and I would totally recommend Bloomfield’s Custom Renovation company to anyone who wants top quality work for a very decent price. Great guys and I personally enjoyed their company too!

Thank you for the review guys, I enjoyed working for you just as much as you enjoyed having me. I'm happy your glad with how everything turned out and if you ever need anything in the future you know who to call! -Bloomfield Custom Renovations

Great painting work

Taylor is such a hard worker and perfectionist. He listened to everything i expected from his work and delivered exactly that. We had asked him to paint our garage and front door and his work was so clean and professional. We have now asked him to also paint our entire house indoor because we were so impressed with his service.

Thank you so much for the review and I am very pleased to have you as future clients. You showed me very nice hospitality and I appreciate the business -Thank you from Bloomfield's Custom Renovations

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Deck Repair

Respectable, polite and on time! Got in and got the job done!! Definitely would recommend this company!

Thank you, I appreciate the review and I enjoyed doing the work for you. You guys are very nice people, if you ever need anything in the future you can always call us!

More about Bloomfield’s Custom Renovations

My Company has over 5 years experience in General Contracting and Renovations.
Framing, Drywall, Painting, Tiles, Laminate/Vinyl flooring, Wall and Door trim, Vanities, Countertops, Doors.
Most demolition and rebuilds.
Toilet repairs - Handles - Trap levers - Water intake valves - Toilet flappers
Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Kitchens and Basements.