Albcan Painting & Renovation

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Albcan Painting & Renovation

Reviews for Albcan Painting & Renovation

FullHouse interior painting

Arslen recommend to go with light color, like classic grey, and the house was changed upside down.
We are very happy with his services and workmanship...

Thanks a lot Ankit
We feel very good when the good clients like you are happy

House painting and popcorn removal

Amazing professional and efficient service. The team is kind and very passionate about their work. They ensure area is also well cared for while completing their tasks. We’re very happy with the results and would recommend to our friends!

we are glad to hear that

One bedroom apartment completely painted

I highly recommend Albcan Painting and Renovations. The quality of work is outstanding. The time and care that was taken in helping me select just the right colours turned my home into a designer home. A special thank you to Arson you are a true artist.

Thanks again
April

Thanks a lot April !
You are very nice, customer like You make me feel happy when I am working 🙂

Full house paint

Albcan painting went above and beyond what was requested of them. The paint job was immaculate! Arsen provided expert advice & executed in a timely manner, flawlessly. A very honest company and professional people. We look forward to working with them in the future and will 100% be recommending them forward. Thank you Arsen for lighting up our home!

thank you very much for the kind words, I really like to work with customers like you guys !

Asad in Toronto
Asad in Toronto

Goes above and beyond to make sure your happy

We were moving into a townhome that had very old, dark paint with tons of holes in the walls. We contacted Arsen from the company who came by for an estimate. He was honest from the start and gave his expertise on the condition of the paint and walls.

It took 2 days to paint, he showed up on time. We wwre going through a heatwave and the temp that weekend was feels like 42 degrees. Despite this, he did not turn the AC on, as he informed me that the paint does not like the cold and it may run and ruin the job.

When we came to see thr finished product, there was no spot missed. He went above and beyond to cover areas that we had not agreed upon on the quote, for example the back of the front door. He said he wanted to do it because he didn't want the customer to feel like they have an unfinished service.

Cleaned up nicely and was very courteous.

5/5 will reccomend any day and will hire again for all paint needs.

it is our duty to do a good job and it is our pleasure to have customers like you guys, correct and kind
thanks a lot

Professional and perfect work!

We were so glad to have worked with Arsen to get our new place painted. Arsen and his team were on time on the day of the job. They did such a perfect job painting the place. They went as far as tidying up the place at the end of the day. I really appreciate Arsen labelling the left over paints in case we need to use them later. Definitely the team I would reach out the next time and recommend for friends and family.

We are happy when we have customers like you guys
very kind and very correct

Interior painting

Very professional, attention to details, complited in time. I would definitely recommend albcan painting & renovation

thanks Juli , when you are happy we are happier
it is our pleasure to have customers like you

More about Albcan Painting & Renovation

WE CAN PAINT ANY PROJECT!

Experienced and Creative Painters
As a premier painting contractor, we are committed to delivering customer service that is second to none. We offer a wide range of services to meet your residential and commercial painting needs. Big job or small, we have you covered.

If you need any project to be done like interior or exterior, custom house, new residential preparing trim, ceiling, walls and spraying them, brushing and rolling, stain and varnish stairs or library room, or repainting an existing property do not hesitate contact us because you are in a good hands.

We Care About the Details
We strive to provide honest, reliable, residential and commercial painting services that stand head and shoulders above the rest. We combine the industry's best paint with our passion for detail to exceed your expectations.

Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
We work around your busy schedule and consult with you on all aspects of color selection and color coordination for your project to ensure that the project is completed according to your preferences.

OUR TEAM
Arsen Z & Co
With 15 years in the industry, I am proud to lead our team.
As the newbie, I've been lucky to learn from the best in the industry. I'm constantly working to surpass them in technique and attention to detail.

I pride myself on our attention to detail.
My loves other than painting are hiking and being outdoors!