ContractorGuzman

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto
4 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement Reno

Originally I asked Guzman to come in and build a simple wall. Once I got to speaking with him I mentioned that the basement was really cold and I couldn't figure out why. Well he figured it out and he ended up rebuilding the HVAC boxes and refinishing the drywall. The basement is now much more comfortable and pleasant. Guzman works with a number of trades people so whatever he can't do he will help to coordinate and setup. Next project is the deck!

Thanks you and I will keep doing the best for my costumers

wood fence

Guzman Contractor is a very professional company with fair pricing. Uses quality materials and keeps to the budget and timelines. Very trustworthy and accommodating - easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Gail
Gail

Fence Repair and New Gate

Working with Eruviel was a pleasure from start to finish.

I needed some repair to a back fence and new posts for my gate which were no longer secure. This was completed easily and with great success. I also needed a large double gate removed and replaced on my driveway at my front door. Eruviel gave me some images to choose from for the design of the gate. He also worked around my driveway being replaced at the same time, and was always helpful, considerate and professional, even when it meant he had to complete the job over several visits.

I would highly recommend him. I would definitely hire him again and I have already requested another project for him to work on.

Thank you for your business we tried to do our best and of course we will keep doing more work for you thanks

New fence

Very professional and easy to work with. My wife had a design idea that required patience and understanding, which Eruvel Guzman had the entire project. Very easy to work with and the final result was beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for your business and I'm happy you like the results of the work we did thanks for everything

Silvia in Toronto
Silvia in Toronto

Very satisfied

Guzman was very professional and did an awesome job.
He pays attention to detail and is very flexible. Highly recommended!

Thanks for your business I'm happy you like the final result

isuttie in Toronto
isuttie in Toronto

Fence repair

Quoted a fair price and completed the work professionally. When a minor deficiency was noticed (by my neighbor) he returned promptly and corrected the situation without complaint or extra charge.

Thanks for your business and for understanding

North York
North York

Wood Fencing

These days, contractor Mr. Guzman handles a issue by doing an exceptionally good job. He’s very organized and set his work in a way that the end result is completed in a satisfactory way. Job well done. There were challenges, however, the work was achievable and I am very pleased with the end result. The work was clear, measurable, and efficient and although work needs time to be completed, attention was always focused on the work.Definitely recommend contractor Mr. Guzman.

Thanks for everything I tried to get the job done the best way possible and I'm glad you pleased with the results

Nadeen M.
Nadeen M.
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Build new fence to replace old one

Guzman is friendly and professional. He took the time to explain to us how he was going to build the fence, and even what to ask other contractors about what they are going to do and how, even if we didn’t go with him. He stressed how important it is to dig down 3 feet to put concrete footings so the fence doesn’t shift with the changes of seasons. They were on time, finish the job when he said he would and cleaned up afterwards. The fence looks great!

Thanks for your business and I'm glad you are happy with our work

Fix gate

Professional and worked quickly/efficiently. I inspected the work after he completed it and he answered my questions to my satisfaction.

Thank you for your business and I'm glad you happy with my work

isoldepf in Toronto, Ontario
isoldepf in Toronto, Ontario

Fence Repair

Excellent work and very friendly. Posts were replaced with care and good panels reused. All debris removed.

Thanks for your business we try our best to make happy costumer with our work

More about ContractorGuzman

Contractor Guzman are experts on Fences and Basements.
A top builder of high-quality fences and basements for residential and commercial properties in Toronto.
Our team is equipped with the right skills, tools, and technology to assist you with your project.

Why Choose Contractor Guzman?
At Guzman Fence and Deck, we understand that each type of fence and deck has its pros and cons, and we always work our way around them.
We know that every project is determined by different factors like your preference, budget, choice of materials, and location.
We are always ready to help you create the perfect fence or basement for your residential property with an easy process.

To ensure the quality of your fence and basement, hiring a reliable, trusted, and professional service is the key.
For an initial consultation, contact us at 647-471-9817