ContractorGuzman

ContractorGuzman

Reviews for ContractorGuzman

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Fence Repair in January

The fence at the back of our property came down during high winds in December. I assumed that it could not be repaired or replaced until spring. When I contacted Contractor Guzman for a repair quote, I was surprised at the reasonable price and the fact that the work could be done right away. Two days after my first call, our fence was repaired. Contractor Guzman and his assistant did excellent work removing the old concrete supports, installing new posts, and carefully reattaching the fence panels and installing new lattice. We would not hesitate to hire Contractor Guzman for other work and highly recommend his work!

Thank you so much and I'm glad you like our work

Fence fixed

Fixed our collapsed fence at very reasonable price. They did an excellent and quick job just in one day. I respect their dedication and commitment to the work.

Thanks for your business and I'm glad you like our work

Bob
Bob

Fence repair

ContractorGuzman completed the repairs within the promised time frame. His quote was competitive and his work was perfect. His good attitude and pleasant character was noticeable during the period he spent on the job.
We will definitely have him do more work for us in the future and we would strongly recommend him.
Bob & Marlene

Thank you for your business and I'm glad you like my work

syed
syed

damaged fence repair

My fence came down in recent wind storm. Guzman was very pleasant to deal with, charged me reasonable price and finished the work in time. I am going to post his name and number on our community FB page

I'm glad you happy with my work and thanks for post my name and number on your community fb page

Realtor Dad in York Region
Realtor Dad in York Region

Fence Repair

Our fence in the backyard was blown down by the strong wind over the weekend. I posted a quote request on HomeStars and Mr. Guzman was quick to respond my request. He was able to come the next day and provided a very reasonable quote to repair our fence. He did a great job for us and we are very happy with the repair. I strongly recommend his service if anyone needs to install a new fence or just for a quick repair.

I'm happy you like my work and thank you for your business

Backyard fence

Contractor Guzman did the fence exactly the way we wanted and worked in a very professional way. The work was finished in 1,5 days and the result is great. Very happy for the service and of the quality of the work done.
I would highly recommend this contractor for anyone needing a fence. Well done ! Timing for the fence from the day I contacted Guzman contractor until full completion of the fence 5,5 days! Great job !

I'm happy you like my work thank you for your business

Beautiful Fences

Mr. Guzman is a great contractor on building fences. He finished his beautiful work quickly and on budget. During his 2-day work, he not only met my request to blend in old and new fences beautifully but also followed my neighbour's no touch request to work. I will recommend him to anyone who needs fence work with no doubt.

Thank you for your business and I'm glad you like my work

Fence building and fixing

Eruviel did a great job building a new fence for us, and stabilizing a wobbly one.
A great thing about working with Eruviel is that he’s very responsive. I appreciate that he was quick and helpful when replying to my questions.
Very nice guy, hard worker, and did a good job.

Thank you for your business and I'm glad you like my work I always tried to do my best

Private User reviews , ON

Fence and Gate

I hired Contractor Guzman to build a new wood fence and gate. He responded quickly to the job.
The work was priced fairly and they completed the project efficiently The fence looks great! I will definitely call on him again for more projects in the future.

Thank you for your business and we will be happy to work on any project on the future with you

DM in Richmond Hill
DM in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

fence repair

5 posts were replaced and panels were reinstalled promptly in one day. Work well done!

Thanks for your business

More about ContractorGuzman

Contractor Guzman are experts on Fences and Basements.
A top builder of high-quality fences and basements for residential and commercial properties in Toronto.
Our team is equipped with the right skills, tools, and technology to assist you with your project.

Why Choose Contractor Guzman?
At Guzman Fence and Deck, we understand that each type of fence and deck has its pros and cons, and we always work our way around them.
We know that every project is determined by different factors like your preference, budget, choice of materials, and location.
We are always ready to help you create the perfect fence or basement for your residential property with an easy process.

To ensure the quality of your fence and basement, hiring a reliable, trusted, and professional service is the key.
For an initial consultation, contact us at 647-471-9817