ContractorGuzman

Reviews for ContractorGuzman

Silvia in Toronto
Silvia in Toronto

Very satisfied

Guzman was very professional and did an awesome job.
He pays attention to detail and is very flexible. Highly recommended!

Thanks for your business I'm happy you like the final result

isuttie in Toronto
isuttie in Toronto

Fence repair

Quoted a fair price and completed the work professionally. When a minor deficiency was noticed (by my neighbor) he returned promptly and corrected the situation without complaint or extra charge.

Thanks for your business and for understanding

North York
North York

Wood Fencing

These days, contractor Mr. Guzman handles a issue by doing an exceptionally good job. He’s very organized and set his work in a way that the end result is completed in a satisfactory way. Job well done. There were challenges, however, the work was achievable and I am very pleased with the end result. The work was clear, measurable, and efficient and although work needs time to be completed, attention was always focused on the work.Definitely recommend contractor Mr. Guzman.

Thanks for everything I tried to get the job done the best way possible and I'm glad you pleased with the results

Nadeen M.
Nadeen M.
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Build new fence to replace old one

Guzman is friendly and professional. He took the time to explain to us how he was going to build the fence, and even what to ask other contractors about what they are going to do and how, even if we didn’t go with him. He stressed how important it is to dig down 3 feet to put concrete footings so the fence doesn’t shift with the changes of seasons. They were on time, finish the job when he said he would and cleaned up afterwards. The fence looks great!

Thanks for your business and I'm glad you are happy with our work

Fix gate

Professional and worked quickly/efficiently. I inspected the work after he completed it and he answered my questions to my satisfaction.

Thank you for your business and I'm glad you happy with my work

isoldepf in Toronto, Ontario
isoldepf in Toronto, Ontario

Fence Repair

Excellent work and very friendly. Posts were replaced with care and good panels reused. All debris removed.

Thanks for your business we try our best to make happy costumer with our work

MB in Brampton
MB in Brampton

Wooden fence repair

ContractorGuzman did a wonderful job at a reasonable price. He was on time, kept his word on the quote he provided and the amount of work discussed. He cleaned up very well after. I will definitely recommend him.

Thanks for trusting on my company we try to do everything the right way

Fence post replacement

We were looking to have a fence post replaced and Guzman was able to come out to give us a quote right away, which seemed to be the most reasonably priced. He was very responsive and was able to fit the job in right away. We’re happy with how it turned out. He also disposed of the old concrete and post for us which was greatly appreciated. Definitely would hire again for future work.

Thanks for everything and I always try to do my best so my costumer is happy with my work

Jak in Toronto
Jak in Toronto

Basement reno

Eruviel and his team were efficient and conscious and did a great job
He noticed my dryer ductwork and vent were in bad shape hence notified me and changed it out
My only minor quibble is they could have been a bit better with post cleanup
I would hire again
Gracious E

Thanks for your business and always try to do the best for my costumer and I will try to be more careful with the post cleanup

ruby in Toronto
ruby in Toronto

gate

you did the good job we both are very happy with your work you also fixed up our garden and paint our washroom wall very nice we like your timing

Thanks for everything and I'm glad you like my work and always I do my best to make happy my costumer

More about ContractorGuzman

Contractor Guzman are experts on Fences and Basements.
A top builder of high-quality fences and basements for residential and commercial properties in Toronto.
Our team is equipped with the right skills, tools, and technology to assist you with your project.

Why Choose Contractor Guzman?
At Guzman Fence and Deck, we understand that each type of fence and deck has its pros and cons, and we always work our way around them.
We know that every project is determined by different factors like your preference, budget, choice of materials, and location.
We are always ready to help you create the perfect fence or basement for your residential property with an easy process.

To ensure the quality of your fence and basement, hiring a reliable, trusted, and professional service is the key.
For an initial consultation, contact us at 647-471-9817