Monarch Home Improvements

Reviews for Monarch Home Improvements

Laura MacLeod from Oakville
Laura MacLeod from Oakville

Handyman services

David was very helpful in getting some small projects cleaned up before winter .I found him to be honest, on time , tidy , committed to the jobs and pleasant to work with. I would definitely use David in the future and have already arranged for him to do some additional work in the spring .
Thanks David for your help .

It was a pleasure working for you Laura,
See you in the spring !

Cabana Pool Bar

Our cabana pool bar project was completed to our complete satisfaction, on time & on budget. They were very punctual and turned up each day as planned. They were also very good at communicating and keeping us informed about any issues that arose on the project and updating us on the progress. David was a real professional and a pleasure to deal with. We would certainly recommend Monarch to anyone looking for a reliable company who provides quality workmanship and competitive pricing.
Chris
Toronto

It was a pleasure working for you Chris, thanks for trusting our team to bring your project visions to life!

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Milton, ON

Backyard structures

Absolutely thrilled with the service from Monarch! They were prompt, professional and did a fantastic job in our backyard. We now have a little oasis we can retreat to :)

I would hire Monarch again in a heart-beat. Thank you David for all your help with our backyard project!!

Thanks Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Deck Installation

I’m beyond pleased with the deck that Monarch Home Improvements put in for me this summer! The construction was done is less than a single weekend without sacraficing an ounce of craftsmenship. I get all kinds of compliments on my deck and recommend the company to all my friends and family. I hope to work with Monarch again in my future projects to come and commemorate the company for their professionalism and kind customer service.

It was a pleasure being able to work on such a beautiful home, I'm glad my team and I could bring your dream backyard visions to life!

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Tear out and Drywall for new room, trim, baseboards on 2 levels, bedroom and bathroom door installation

David showed up as promised, which is unique in today’s environment. He performed high quality work in a timely and efficient matter. As unexpected surprises arose, which they often do, he laid out the options and prices for me to consider and make the final decision before any additional costs were added.
He’s a very courteous and enjoyable person to have in the house. I’d highly recommend Monarch and plan on using them again.

It was a pleasure working with you!

Backyard Deck with lighting

We are beyond thrilled at how our backyard deck turned out. The lighting they installed gives that added touch of ambiance. The work was done on time and they were very professional to work with. Attention to detail was certainly appreciated.

It was a pleasure working with you and being able to bring your backyard dreams to life!

More about Monarch Home Improvements