OHS

Mrkhan
Mrkhan
1 review Oshawa, ON

Great work guys

Had them install a chair lift for my uncle, they were really professional and got the work done what we wanted. Even a courtesy call after a few weeks, friendly team. Worth checking them out

shanel in
shanel in
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Elevator installation

My mother Inlaw needed an elevator in the house. We hired OHS to do the job. They were able to do a great job, installed it very well. We have had it for a few years now with no issues.

mannikya in Richmond Hill
mannikya in Richmond Hill

Stair lift Installation

My grandmother required a stair lift. I hired team OHS to install the lift for her. They did a great job in the installation of the lift. The team was professional and on time. They also helped me fill out documentation to receive grants for the lift.

Looking for Elevators, Lifts & Ramps Installation & Service pros in Woodbridge?