AMD Landscaped

Guelph ON N1G 5A5

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for AMD Landscaped

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Consultation on multiple home projects

I was looking for support on multiple complex and extensive home projects and Dayten was kind enough to call me and discuss each of them with me. Despite knowing the fact that I wasnt able to commit to anything at the moment, he was patient and kind when we spoke. He was also very thorough and his explanation of what he could do and made recommendations of what might be best for me. I appreciated that he shared his knowledge to a level that is above and beyond what I would expect in an interaction like this. I will be contacting him should I need his services in the future.

Great chat. Always willing to help!

Private User reviews , ON

Pad for swim spa

Dayten and his crew did an amazing job with our swim spa pad. It was made exactly to specifications and he had both great engineering forethought as well as design ideas. Really happy with the outcome!

We are happy you are satisfied with your concrete work. Thanks for the work.

Peter
Peter
1 review Guelph, ON

Retaining wall

Very prompt service. The job was completed in 2 days . Very professional and easy to work with.

Thanks Peter it was a pleasure working with you!

More about AMD Landscaped

Our landscape design team has years of experience in providing an efficient and affordable service. Our team has a solid foundation of trades giving us the confidence we need to help you build your yard the way it should look.

We understand the needs of our clients. We do everything to ensure our customers are satisfied. Trust our crew to leave your property with an exceptional look that you love.